What's up with Seti?

setishock

Wizard of Wires
There was a concern about me not being here as much as I used to so this is to let my fellow CF-er's in on what I've been up to.

As you may (or not) know I've gotten in to flying RC quads in a big way. First came the little Blade MQX's. They're a hoot to fly and still are. After about a year I got to wanting something bigger and able to carry a camera. So came the DJI Phantom. Now there's that proverbial barrel of monkey 'ecept this barrel can fly. And she does that in grand style. I posted some pics on CF to show how high she can get. Well as far as my nerve will let her go. Sweet bird and worth every penny.

Well now I want to take that next step and not only get one that is bigger but is in kit form. Enter the DJI Flame Wheel F450 kit. It has the frame, the motors, 2 different sized sets of props, speed controllers, and this kit package comes with the DJI NAZA M lite flight controller. And that has the GPS receiver in the NAZA kit also.

I ordered a Spektrum AR8000 8 channel receiver to go with the build but it's on back order. It not coming in with the rest threw a wrench in the works as it goes on the lower flight deck and plugs in the NAZA flight controller.

So in the mean time the weather here has been miserable at best and I can't fly my Phantom. I've been watching youtube build vids and hanging out at 3 different RC forums. When the receiver gets here I'll start on the build. It will get posted at my place mainly because I can post larger pics there. And I could use the attention it will bring.

That's it. I'm not dead nor have I wandered off in to the sunset. Just been busy elsewhere.

Wow, it's been a long time man. Where have you been lately?

I just came back to CF just recently, It's good to see you again. ;)

I pop back here from time to time! Just to check the kids haven't trashed the joint. :hide:

Back
Top Bottom