Whats up with PSP's

If your aiming to get your account disabled, you are doing the right thing to get what you want!

*short and sweet*

Kage, that's possibly one of the best things I have heard on this forum latley. So good, I'm adding it to my sig!

Well don't do it again like you just did. I predict a ban for you in about a week if you keep this up.

sorry if you'll stop, I must have been making that while you replied and didn't notice you'd posted before me (you have to refresh)

Kewl :D Honestly? :p

hehe kewl... I wouldn't expect it to make any sense in normal situations though... but... :p it's kewl

Nice Assassin that is a nice looking PSP but I found a cool website for those who cant afford a psp (or to gold plate it for that matter). I'm sure some of you have heard of it, its the same company that gave away the I-pods awhile back. They've had the website in magazines like PC World backing them as well as Screen Savers on G4. To be eligible for your PSP all you gotta do is complete an offer, I did the blockbuster one but any of them will work. Then depending on which package you chose in the beginning you have to get a certain amount of referrels (also known as the pyramid scheme).

If you want to check it out e-mail me (midntcowboy25@yahoo.com) for more info on this. I dont want to get in trouble again by posting the website's url here.

Back
Top Bottom