What's up guys sorry I haven't been around!

^Mike^

Fully Optimized
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around much i've been busy, i'll give you a little update to what i've been up to. I've been working with Affiliate Marketing for awhile now earning commission off of products I sell on my sites. From just one of my sites alone i'm making multiple sales each month, each sale gets me $15 commission. I launched a whole new fleet of niche mini sites which all revolve around Affiliate Commission. I got to work on a lot of SEO with those sites to get high rankings and PR for the specific keywords I use. I'm not BS'n you with any of that stuff I just said. By the end of the summer my goal is to have 100 niche mini sites online.

Also G35x and I have been working hard on our Altima Coupes site which gets about 100 UNIQUE visitors each day. www.altimacoupes.com

Just a little update..I wish i could be around more often.

Sounds, good I want to start making money off the internet, lol on the front page of altimacoupes.com you have a chevy

hascet said:
Sounds, good I want to start making money off the internet
Sweet, you could always talk to me on AIM i can help you out and get you in the right direction.

^Mike^ said:
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around much i've been busy, i'll give you a little update to what i've been up to. I've been working with Affiliate Marketing for awhile now earning commission off of products I sell on my sites. From just one of my sites alone i'm making sales almost every day, each sale gets me $15 commission. I launched a whole new fleet of niche mini sites which all revolve around Affiliate Commission. I got to work on a lot of SEO with those sites to get high rankings and PR for the specific keywords I use. I'm not BS'n you with any of that stuff I just said. By the end of the summer my goal is to have 100 niche mini sites online.

Also G35x and I have been working hard on our Altima Coupes site which gets about 100 UNIQUE visitors each day. www.altimacoupes.com

Just a little update..I wish i could be around more often.
hey sounds good indeed i wish i could make some serious money out of the internet , its just i dont have much spare time on my hands a tthe minute

oh btw i keep meaning to pm you would you be willing to fdo a link swap with mytechforums.com they are hosting most link swaps on their index page for now

muz379 said:
hey sounds good indeed i wish i could make some serious money out of the internet , its just i dont have much spare time on my hands a tthe minute

oh btw i keep meaning to pm you would you be willing to fdo a link swap with mytechforums.com they are hosting most link swaps on their index page for now
What is your PR and traffic ranking?

Yeah, I haven't been around much either...ahhaa MIke check the avatar!

Back
Top Bottom