What's up for everyone?

lhuser

Golden Master
Well today, we have severe storms coming for the entire day. We had one earlier, and there's one coming. I can hear big thunders.

Also, my friend ruined his lovely HP. He lifted the stuck CPU on the heatsink with a screwdriver. Now, he's getting a new board...and I get to revive the kid. I just have to figure out at the used shops which one to pick. No biggie.
The board is a P4SD-LA, and those are HP designed...but it won't stop it from working in a normal case.

Also, well...I'm still amining at the job markets...the fax is something very useful now :p

How's everyone today?

hmm nothing much really.
No computer problems lately.

Just got work at 12. get off at 5. see what my friends are doing chill w. them.

Ouch, too bad about the hp. Careful in those storms... they can be misleading sometimes.

And I'm doing fine, thank you for asking. :)

We had some pretty hefty storms last night, but surprisingly no trees were knocked over or anything of the sort...just a lot of rain. Which would be the first real rain in about 3 weeks or so.

But other than that...just working.

Well today, we have severe storms coming for the entire day. We had one earlier, and there's one coming. I can hear big thunders.

Also, my friend ruined his lovely HP. He lifted the stuck CPU on the heatsink with a screwdriver. Now, he's getting a new board...and I get to revive the kid. I just have to figure out at the used shops which one to pick. No biggie.
The board is a P4SD-LA, and those are HP designed...but it won't stop it from working in a normal case.

Also, well...I'm still amining at the job markets...the fax is something very useful now :p

How's everyone today?

I'm at work scrapping old PC's

Hmm, we're supposed to get severe thunderstorms later through tomorrow. Supposed to get up to 90*F though. Not bad, but the humidity is the killer.

Im good. Weathers nice so ive been out on the bike for a few hours, i done 35 miles (56km). Also, just bought another amiga with an accelerator card and 18meg RAM, they come with 2meg as standard, so its gonna fly.:) Just chilling now.

I'm at work scrapping old PC's
Anything worth salvaging?

Im good. Weathers nice so ive been out on the bike for a few hours, i done 35 miles. Also, just bought another amiga with an accelerator card and 18meg RAM, they come with 2meg as standard, so its gonna fly.:) Just chilling now.

Anything worth salvaging?

Oh their always is ;) p4 2.0ghz i think i can salvage, but I highly doubt we'll use it here as we are trying to standardize hardware. Also a p4 1.5ghz system with 256RDRAM that defiantly will go.

Oh their always is ;) p4 2.0ghz i think i can salvage, but I highly doubt we'll use it here as we are trying to standardize hardware. Also a p4 1.5ghz system with 256RDRAM that defiantly will go.

Anything else ? , any older stuff like sd ram and 10gb hd's

Yeah i am good . Having lappy problems My Pent M keeps overheating and shutting down . THing i need to clean it all out i wanna new latop as well so i am looking round . Thinking dell and no more than £500
Other than that its all good . Gonna take the dog for a walk in about half an hour

Back
Top Bottom