Whats up

So why were you going around and pissing off these 3 snakes then?
Not your truly showing off your colors of being an asshole.

Like i states snakes will bite when their being defensive or when hungry. My 3 bites were when feeding my personal collection where they missed the rat i had on the hemostats, and tagged my finger.

GROW THE FUCK UP

IVe unsubscribed from this thread, and blocked you. MODS can BAN ME or DELETE THIS THREAD

Not your truly showing off your colors of being an asshole.

Like i states snakes will bite when their being defensive or when hungry. My 3 bites were when feeding my personal collection where they missed the rat i had on the hemostats, and tagged my finger.

GROW THE FUCK UP

IVe unsubscribed from this thread, and blocked you. MODS can BAN ME or DELETE THIS THREAD

Rohan likes this.
thumbs-up.png

We as humans developed into THEIR territory. Who are we to get pissed off at a snake protecting its NATURAL environment.
just a small point....

are we giving the idea that an area of forest is the snakes natural habitat and that if we go into the forest we're encroaching on their land? (forest/woods/jungle/rainforest/savannah are all interchangeable here)

one would assume that a single snake has an area in which they roam, and that would be large enough to sustain them, and as they breed their offspring must either, fight, adapt or spread out into a larger space in search of the resource they need to survive?

isn't that just what we're doing?
either fighting adapting or spreading out in order to survive? why would we tag an area of the earth as belonging to any one species more than any other?

Back
Top Bottom