What's a phone better than the Iphone?

superman22x

Golden Master
I dont know much about the smartphone market, but what are some phones that are better than the Iphone that cost a lot less? I always like to get good stuff, like my first phone was the razr, and you might say, well, everyone has a razr, but I got mine BEFORE everyone got one, I was the first in my school, now at least half the school has one, lol. My phone was nice in its day, but anyway, my contract is over in september, and I want to get a new phone than. I think I might get a smartphone too, so what are some good smartphones, that might be even better than the Iphone. And one more thing, since I have cingular, my phone has a sim card, so can I just switch out sim cards to change phones if I wanted?
Thanks
(another reason is, when ppl talk about the Iphone, I can finally back my point up that its overrated, by either pulling out my new phone, or just saying, well, most smartphones are just as good or better, lol.

hp ipaqs are really good smartphones, and make sure to get one with windows mobile. has more features than iphone :)

Ok, btw, is the Iphone $600 with a contract? Or is it cheaper with a contract? And if I get a smartphone, can I get internet on it?

I agree with borat. HP Ipaqs make good smartphones with windows mobile. I've been eyeing either one of those, or a palm treo with windows mobile. They're just as good, if not better than the iphone and cost a whole lot less.

well make sure you get one without a built in hardware keyboard because that decreases your screen size :)

Lol if you want my honest opinion, a cheap phone that has internet access and an ipod. Same features for half the price!

Back
Top Bottom