What's with people and Pokemon!?!

superman22x

Golden Master
Is it just people I have added on facebook, or is this a global epidemic where we have college students putting Pokemon as their profile picture on facebook? wtf is going on?

Omg... it's getting out of hand. And Pokemon was a cool RPG back in the day... I made a group. Pokemon, the new definition of fag, lmao.

lol I noticed that too I don't get it either. I'm a sophomore (just got done with my calc final yesterday and got back from my spanish final a bit ago... I'm on break now booyah! but thats another story) at the University of Idaho and I have a few friends changing their avatars to pokemon. Its really stupid and I give them crap for it all the time but that doesn't seem to change their minds and no pokemon is not awesome. Pokemon was awesome when I was 10.

I noticed this.. I don't understand why people are doing it. I seen that two of my friends had a whole conversation on what the others picture should be.
I guess they are or at least my friends was; based of current emotion? I don't know.. Personally I just put up a picture of myself and leave it.

sure, maybe 10 years ago in 5th grade it was cool to do the poke cards and trade ect and play poke yellow an stuff...

but holy crap.

if someone is like 22 is worrying if hes going to get that hydrofoil mew, i think hes got worse problems then just getting that card...

It's a fad that people can't or wont to let go of. On the other hand pokemon is a multi million dollar a year industry. The more people are encouraged to use pokemon icons on facebook and myspace, and the more anime websites are encouraged to show and talk about pokemon, the more money goes in the pockets of those that own the rights to the series and anything connected to it.
I mean please, that's not anime. Anime has you to stop and think about what's going on in the story. Not just sit there and watch two of the main characters indentured pets kick each others asses just to be back in the next episode doing the same thing.
It's mindless dribble.

Back
Top Bottom