Whats the noobiest thing you have ever done...

I just did something stupid last night. I kept getting messages on my phone and couldn't figure out why it wasn't ringing, and i missing calls.

Took me a whole day to figure out the ringer on the phone was off. :eek:

Pulled out a fan while the computer was on, but this was on my old shitty comp wont ever do that again..

Dev0115 said:
Pulled out a fan while the computer was on, but this was on my old shitty comp wont ever do that again..

I do that all the time lol, it never seems to do anything.

Ive another to add, which im ashamed to post...

2xHard drive in computer..needed to get one out to put in an enclosure, I was downloading things so I just pulled the IDE cable out, and then pulled the power out, now it was fine for about 20 seconds, until the other is in literal flames..

It only did this because they were both powered via a Y-splitter - so power from two hard drives went to one, so one of my 80GB hard drives, it sat next to me with a burnt component, I cant evan power it on to get music from it!

joxley1990 said:
Jesus! Do you mean the handbrake...sorry im british lol...

No wasnt aimed to be just on computers, on anything...
Well back then you had a foot lever like the brake pedal far to the right, and to use it you just stepped down onto it...

But the newer cars especially compact cars have the brake lever in them..;)

~K-Pow~ said:
I just did something stupid last night. I kept getting messages on my phone and couldn't figure out why it wasn't ringing, and i missing calls.

Took me a whole day to figure out the ringer on the phone was off. :eek:

LMFAO!!!!!

~K-Pow~ said:
Right on, that would be a good use for the old ones. Never thought of that before. I usually just use them as frizbee's out my car window at 90KMH.
LOL there's nothin like throwing Ludacris at the neighborhood dogs J/K please people just a joke don't write letters

I had a new cell phone and i was sitting at the computer and i heard this beep every 5 minutes, i thought oh S*it i thought either the PSU/CPU/HDD had gone, so i shut down the computer and this beep still carried on, It turned out it was my cell phone telling me i had a missed call.

wolfinstinct said:
Me and my friends were playing around with electricity, stuck just plain wires from outlet to a processer, held onto it, it blew up and tore up my hands pretty good. A LOT of stitches and burns. I thought the stupid intels were supposed to have a temp detection thing.

Remember this anyone?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7263668346151253701

That video is extreme! Thats ace! I liked how they laughed when an OK system went bang! I might try it with a really old system here...overclock that, put it on load..

Back
Top Bottom