whats happened now?

dude_se

Proper Legend
every time i logon to this site something new has happened lol

has CF got yet another new owner? it was dave for my whole CF life, someone was running it along side him, now someone called janet?

liking the new logo though. its been many years overdue. shame the place is even quieter than it used to be though.

Dude, what's up?

Yup, new owners. Janet is just one of them. We had some security issues that pushed many away and the owners are working to get our levels back.

How's life been treating you?

not great at all :( very bad in fact.

only good thing is ive finally managed to buy a new laptop to replace my dell that sadly passed away last year, after just under 3 years of very intensive usage. its not brilliant, but for the price im very happy with it. its not bad at all except for the crappy graphics, but so far its ran everything ive thrown at it. ill invest in some more ram aswell one day.

wouldn't even know where to begin. oh well im just unlucky i guess. hopefully ill win the lottery one day though :lol:

wouldn't even know where to begin. oh well im just unlucky i guess. hopefully ill win the lottery one day though :lol:

Ha fair enough. If you ever do need to vent though, I'm always here.

If you do win the lottery, some love this way would be nice too :)

Ha fair enough. If you ever do need to vent though, I'm always here.

If you do win the lottery, some love this way would be nice too :)

haha no worries. its good to know that a lot of familiar faces are still around here. sadly i think my CF days are over. was a good run while it lasted. its nice to check back in though to see how things are.

and what was the msg above about ^ ?

Ah ok, but it is nice to see some of the old guys come back and say hi too.

As to the other message. One of his posts in here got removed or something. Not exactly sure.

Nice to see you around man, hope things take a turn for the better.

You know what the good Doctor says about when things get a little heavy:
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”- Hunter S. Thompson.

Back
Top Bottom