Re: Whats a good internet speed?
I gat Up to 30 Mbps/5 Mbps from Verizon FioS !!! It is so Good.
This is interesting, i have just checked the verizon fios website, where they show the pricing for the 3 packeges they offer.
Up to 5 Mbps/2 Mbps $34.95/month
Up to 15 Mbps/2 Mbps $44.95/month
Up to 30 Mbps/5 Mbps $179.95/month
About 4-5 month ago i gat the (Up to 30 Mbps/5 Mbps) but i sure as hell dont pay $179.95/month i pay about $40/moth how can this be? lol
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor