What's everyones job?

Clutch1

In Runtime
I was wondering, what do you all do for a living or as a job?

I work Full time + at a local hospital and just started a career as a Financial Consultant. Only reason I'm still at the hospital is the beni's, till I get my wisdom teeth pulled and both total knee replacements (or reconstructive surgeries). After that I'm prolly gonna leave if I can find beni's elsewhere. I don't get them thru my company cause it's all commission pay :( , but that's cool cause the money is AWESOME!

So, what do you do?

not working atm, too busy with school. Well, I would have the time, but I'm too lazy to spend it all on school stuff and work.

Nowt at the moment, Got made redundant a while back, was a team leader for a CD/DVD manufacturing plant. Currently studying for MCSE

lhuser said:
None for now. Seems that the employers hates me or they are full.

Yeah, when you don't need a job, everyone and their cousin is hiring and in dire need of help. Than when you need a job, they are magically full and can't hire anyone!

Happened to me when I finally passed the best buy phone test. I got a call, went for an interview. The guy tole me I should hear from them in about a week. Nothing. So on the 8th day I went there and asked about it no one knew. I decided to come back the next day (monday) and try again. The guy who did the hiring wasn't there but the guy who was informed me that they didn't have any openings for over a month and the guy pretty much wasted my time on the interview!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I work part time as a computer service technician. I also do a little bit of sidework for the same company doing in house software development and trying to fix up there website a little bit. I'm a computer science major and will be graduating this spring and hopefully moving onto something that pays a lil better :)
www.asgardcomputers.com <--the place i work for if anyone is that interested.

Back
Top Bottom