What's better than a Bentley Continental GT?

Ð88

Fully Optimized
A Bentley Continental GT with a shift knob that costs nearly as much as the car itself of course. Duhh!?!

http://www.luxist.com/2007/03/03/the-150-000-bentley-knob/

bentleyknob.jpg

Oh I'm sure you'll see that on some of those rappers' bling bling Bentleys. Just another thing to spend money on and have the most expensive one. Thats what it's all about for them.

freestyler105 said:
Hey, if you've got the money, why not??

Valid point. But if I had that money, please believe, it would be a Ferrari 430 and a hot woman next to me. yup yup. :D

freestyler105 said:
Haha, or all of the above :D

Ya know what. I've noticed that we think to much "in the box". Screw fancy knobs and what not. From now on, I'm buying a limo, putting a hot tub in it, and then, putting little launchers on the sides to shoot out confetti. Everywhere I go it's a party, and very attractive, unintelligent women are invited. Why unintelligent? Because they do more fun stuff. No blondes though. no sir. Blondes are a big no-no.

Jenox said:
Ya know what. I've noticed that we think to much "in the box". Screw fancy knobs and what not. From now on, I'm buying a limo, putting a hot tub in it, and then, putting little launchers on the sides to shoot out confetti. Everywhere I go it's a party, and very attractive, unintelligent women are invited. Why unintelligent? Because they do more fun stuff. No blondes though. no sir. Blondes are a big no-no.
Amen to that!!!

Although what's wrong with blondes... (looks at self in mirror...)

Blonde chicks are just, beyond stupidity it seems like. I've dated ONE blonde, and by God it was the worst g/f I've ever had I kid you not. I love brunettes though. Amen to the brown haired goodness that is 'sexiness'. :D

Back
Top Bottom