Whats been going on..?

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
Now, I don't mean to stir anymore trouble or make this seem like spam or anything so please don't think that.

The reason for this thread is to kind of ask you all to reflect upon yourself as to whats been going on lately to this community, involving a bunch of members.

When I joined about a month ago, I saw a very happy community that seemed to love to be here and I thought everyone was in harmony. But, in the last few days, correct me if I'm wrong, I've seen public disputes, little fights here and there, and other forms of drama.

I'm just curious as to what happened in the last few days to make everyone go haywire.. although some people out there are still great to the forums, and you know who you are.. ;)

But, I just see more drama coming about and I don't want to see in most cases these valuable people of the community either turn into a problem for the community, or inactive, ect..

We all have one thing in common (love for computers) which is all the more reason to get along here, as we could all easily be friends if we tried..

I'm not asking everyone to post back and be like, "Oh so and so flamed me so I flamed them back," because I purposely have been generalizing my statements and not naming names to avoid picking on anyone. But, I just want you all to realize how wonderful this community is and how much of a negative effect can be caused when these dramatic issues occur, expecially with members that have contributed so much to the community and have the potential to do more.

I really hope this thread gets to some of you and it doesn't turn into a flaming thread which would then be closed and expire and be forgotten. Thank you.

it may just be stress or that people are kind of happy schools over so they get out of control. i dunno. its like askin why is the sky blue or one of those crazy questions. it just is.

Even though i haven't been here for awhile , i do have to say that this forum has it's ups & downs.

I don't know what it is about all the fighting and flaming, alot of spamming too.

But i do have to say that, no matter what goes on, most of the member's here at CF, manage to work it out..

The community will live on.. With or without trouble. I prefer no trouble, but we will just have to see.

A few members accounts were hacked and used to post messages. The staff acted as quick as possible but being only human, some of the members may have seen things before they were removed.

I didn't come on for a weekend and i come back to a sope opera(if thats how you spell it),lol. CF will survive and thats all that matters. the past is in the past.

True. Although I'm not offended by anything anyone says to me, a lot of people are and that's probably the reason for the rules. I don't see a reason for people to have to act in that way but there's always some ridiculous argument anywhere you go, sometimes over trivial matters such as the colour of your socks.

I guess it's as unescapable in the virtual world of computers and the net as it is in the real world. Trouble is when someone has a problem with you outside of here, the punch really does hurt and often goes without explanation...it's just the way the world's goin at the moment, but it would be nice to stop things like this and just have one peaceful community where nobody does anything aggressive.

Well everything should go back to peace becasue David just made 4 new mods, and i think he is bringing back 2 old ones, plus the 5 we already have, plus david himself, to make a total of 12 mods.

But most of those don't come on anymore. i'd say 2000 most come on at least once a month. i'm not saying that there are too many mods, i think it's good that there's that many.

Yes i have to say that with a crew of mods now astablished, CF will be on constant eyes. It's good to know that alot of old member's are coming back to us also..

Back
Top Bottom