Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 10:57 PM   #11
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67
Default Re: Whats with all the noobs? (If you feel you may be offended by my thread do not view)

haha! You speak the truth Hunter.

Old 02-11-2006, 11:01 PM   #12
BSOD

Default Re: Whats with all the noobs? (If you feel you may be offended by my thread do not vi

shut up hunter... this is the last time im gonna tell you before you get some time off...

Old 02-11-2006, 11:05 PM   #13
In Runtime

Default Re: Whats with all the noobs? (If you feel you may be offended by my thread do not view)

Hunter that is so true with the WOW thing like OH MY GOSH!.
Cannot be bothered to start new account and your not allowed multiple accounts.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:12 PM   #14
BSOD

Default Re: Whats with all the noobs? (If you feel you may be offended by my thread do not vi

Seti says> hunter, Your attitude is not helping matters. Settle down.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:14 PM   #15
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to -Paul- Send a message via MSN to -Paul-

lets just get something straight so that we do not keep people from joining, we are not refering to all new people just the ones that get on here and make pointless posts. I have been a member of this forum for over 7 months, and only have like 600 posts, because i try not to post if it is not something that is going to benefit someone else.

THE MAIN THING THAT AGRAVATES ME IS WHEN PEOPLE JOIN, ASK SOME STUPID QUESTION THAT CAN BE FOUND ON GOOGLE. AND THEN LEAVE, AND NEVER COME BACK. WE ARE A COMMUNITY OF COMPUTER USERS, NOT PEOPLE WHO ASK ONE QUESTION AND LEAVE.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:21 PM   #16
BSOD

Ok I'm bored of making fun of that review guy.

But I can't resist this:

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-11-2006, 11:29 PM   #17
Wizard of Wires

Like Mark said when something happens don't post anything in the thread just report it. We'll sort it out.
Review I need to know how old you really are. PM me.
Thread closed.
Any more threads like this or open warfare and suspended accounts will be the result.
Old 02-12-2006, 03:07 AM   #18
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox
Seriously though, It seems like theyre everywhere now. I mean I'm all for new members, But the ones we're getting have the worst attitudes I've ever seen on the boards.

Every few posts and ones trying to start something with one of the senior members, almost as if they feel like they have something to prove and they thitnk theyre gonna do that by being a smart ass -_- It's really getting annoying, Alot of people are even speaking of leaving because of it.

I dont mind the new members but I think they should cut the crap before they cause the site to go down the drain, We have enough drama going on right now
You have to agree that I rarely side with you, & I am still keeping my eye on you but you are spot on here, newbies are among the mods worst headaches, I was considering PBing them all, on their first day/first offence, but then I would be accused of being too harsh, the newbie offenders are just taking the p*** as far as I'm concerned.

Closed Thread