What are your religious views?

Well then we have nothing else to talk about. You have pretty much admitted that your beliefs are founded on faith, and not logic (which I asked for).

Maybe that's why it's called faith? Your original question was wondering what our religious beliefs are, not for us to prove scientifically beyond a shadow of a doubt that 'x' religion is correct. If you knew others couldn't change your mind, then why ask for all the proof in the first place?

I may disagree with you, but I respect your views and the right to choose. My religion means much more to me than what happens after you die. Is it too much to ask for acceptance in return?

im just saying it was a talented feat :]
It is called the will to win, determination. A rare occurrence to get that many points in a short amount of time but not impossible as we have seen. Not a miracle by far.;)

I do respect religious beliefs for if there weren't any, I think there would not be the laws that are put in place that is in today's standards. However, it kind of contradicts things as well, as in... killing in the name of religion. I find it hard to justify that aspect. In layman's terms, if you commit a murder and later repent your sins, you can be accepted into heaven. I have a really big problem with that. That is a flawed area.

It is called the will to win, determination. A rare occurrence to get that many points in a short amount of time but not impossible as we have seen. Not a miracle by far.;)

I do respect religious beliefs for if there weren't any, I think there would not be the laws that are put in place that is in today's standards. However, it kind of contradicts things as well, as in... killing in the name of religion. I find it hard to justify that aspect. In layman's terms, if you commit a murder and later repent your sins, you can be accepted into heaven. I have a really big problem with that. That is a flawed area.

cant agree with that really, just because you have stuff that comes out of every religion, or lack of religion.

anyone can twist anything into violence, it has to be something in the brain or heart.

cant agree with that really, just because you have stuff that comes out of every religion, or lack of religion.

anyone can twist anything into violence, it has to be something in the brain or heart.
But who defines it then? Yes, whomever commits murder gets jail time but...I have owners of the place I work that are very religious. The elder owner went into great detail about this certain prison inmate that converted to god while in prison. This certain prisoner kidnapped a 12 year old girl and held her in a secret cellar in his home for several years and raped her, basically let her know there was no hope for her to escape. He said this prisoner was sorry for what he did but I don't buy that whatsoever. This guy did this for years, hid it from his wife and now that he was caught he feels remorse? Whatever. Cop-out. Religion as a cop-out is bull!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom