What is your Religion

geek_gal said:
^ Thats right i get what you mean, i was baptised Catholic aswell, but i dont call myself Catholic, coz i dont practise it or go to church(any more)

Religion...hmmmm
*thinks*
I have'nt voted yet i need to think bout that....
But i go with this
From martin(i think it was) on the simpsons:

"I dont have a sexuality yet, im too young, im nothing still!"
(well something like that)
But i guess my religion is nothing....i dunno....
*give it more thought*
Let me get back to ya on that one!

x.x.x
G.G

Yeah, it's not like I hate religious people or religion for that matter I just don't like knowing that somewhere I'm known as a Catholic, I what to have that feeling that it's gone instead of knowing that it's there.

Chris

I have my own religion. I believe in in life after death, I research all that stuff...infact I do ghost hunting. Though I cannot say I believe in God.

Im thinking, but i need to reseach it more...Wicca or something like that..i dunno, religon is a hard topic really coz everyone belives what they do and has there own opinion and that...
But i dont think ill be going into Christianity again, i dont think its for me, its to..um..i wont say it coz i dont want to offend anyone so ill just keep it to myself and/or else this might turn out to a debate...and flamming..

draconum said:
Yeah, it's not like I hate religious people or religion for that matter I just don't like knowing that somewhere I'm known as a Catholic, I what to have that feeling that it's gone instead of knowing that it's there.

Chris

Yeah same, i totally get what your saying! At least you feel the same way about that..i thought i was the only one...

Amorssang said:
I have my own religion. I believe in in life after death, I research all that stuff...infact I do ghost hunting. Though I cannot say I believe in God.

OH OH * raises hand* ..did you say GHOST HUNTING! :eek:
YAYA, thats so cool
But..
If you dont belive in God, how can you protect yourself if 'something( m sure you no what i mean be 'something')
Ever ..well you get me? yeah?

x.x.x
G.G

I believe ing od. BUt i'm not the kinda of guy to shove beliefs down your thoart. Heck I don't even like Christians who shove their ideals, and logic down others thoarts. Chances are we all kow the story of god and all that why explain it again?

*shrug* We believe in saving souls, So its not really shoving it down throats in our opinion, tell me to go away when Im talking christian and I will lol, Others will listen

yeah im a christian too...but honestly not the "ideal" christian. im...uh...not the best of persons...i know alot of the things i do are wrong and i don't critisize other ppl for doing the same things i do...i hate it when ppl do that!! but...i do believe in god ect, ect. in fact i just got back from church like 20 min ago. i will only talk to others about it (like "witnessing" ect.) if theres like an oppurtunity or the subject is hinted at or...siimiler subjects are talked about...you know??

Back
Top Bottom