What is your favourite online game?

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
What is your favourite(thats right with a 'u', good old canadians,lol) online game? It can be for a console or PC. If you favourite one is CS/:S or Halo 1 or 2 say so but also post your second favourite.

does it have to be that FPS/RPG type of game?:mad:
I mean like I personally don't play those but I do play online chess, Both regular and high speed.:p

You play cs:s too? What's your name? When you do play? Are you in a clan? If so, what clan? And if not, want to join/create one? Sorry for the questions, but the thing is is that me and zodiak here on cf want to create a clan. Yeah.

I dont play many online games, though I like playing Counter Strike Source online, and also before I re-installed my computer liked playing Unreal Tournament online (the original hehe)

Those are the two main ones I like to play, and as for other online games, I quite like playing games on MSN (though dont tend to that often. Things like Minesweeper Flags is good)

Other than that, I'm a more single player gamer really, or if its on a console, a more play with mates in the room on the same tv person.

I have been to some lan parties of one of my dads mates though, and thats always fun playing all the main shoot 'em ups :p Everyone is about 30 odd and I like it when I beat them, since I'm only 17, and pretty rubbish at shoot 'em ups too :D

EDIT: Why are all my posts s.a style?... I mean..come on Kage...get a grip :p Nice paragraphing though, dont you agree? hehe

Back
Top Bottom