What is your country?

To be fair, the biggest thing that people say the british government are bad at is fixing the economy; although in all honesty they can't be said to have caused it in the first place.

Next time you see a Bentley leaving a Northern Rock car park, hit him as hard as you can in your Hummer.

That being said - you can't drive a Hummer in london anymore really; it scares the hippies and you'll probably incur some kind of congestion charge discrimination and/or not be able to fit in any of the spaces.

Plus they can't keep a promise.

I live in the country of the Nacerima.

+REP for whoever gets the reference.

I too am a American! We have so much here, yet we always want more. It is a privilege and not a right, so we should be greatful. Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.

Don't the people make the country though? Besides plants and animals i don't see what else makes a country, a country.

It's usually one person or a small group of people who make a country a country.

I'm sure Libya would be a nicer place if the leader wasn't a Tyrant, and Germany was a nice place after the 1980s. The people didn't change, the circumstances did.

Hi, I'm from Malaysia, a multiracial South-east Asia country. Malaysians live in peace although we have different cultures and speak different languages. Come and visit the beaches and islands if you have time.

Back
Top Bottom