Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-25-2005, 02:46 AM   #71
Fully Optimized
 
Kalgatha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,102
Send a message via AIM to Kalgatha Send a message via Yahoo to Kalgatha
Default

srry...can do
EDIT: lol i got my "permit" allready and can drive only i have to have someone 21 or older in the car w/ me...legally anyway lol down here in AR we don't allways do things were supposed to...4wheelers are supposedly illegal on the highways...well....either the cops dont care...or there to lazy to do anything lol
__________________

Kalgatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 04:13 AM   #72
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,438
Default Re: What is your age

15 on Chirstmas!!!!
__________________

__________________
Just A Guy With A Voice In His Head...
Charchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 05:43 AM   #73
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Thumbs up Re: What is your age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalgatha
srry...can do
EDIT: lol i got my "permit" allready and can drive only i have to have someone 21 or older in the car w/ me...legally anyway lol down here in AR we don't allways do things were supposed to...4wheelers are supposedly illegal on the highways...well....either the cops dont care...or they're to lazy to do anything lol
Thanks!

I wish 4x4's were illegal on our highways, you prabably need them there, far more than we in England do, I live on the Isle of Wight, just off the south coast, the island is only 20 miles by 30, yet there are a large amount of them, they don't really need them here, they're a menace on our narrow country roads, some of them are Willy's Jeeps, costing in the region of 40,000, about $32,000 [?], ther's a local joke, they only buy them to park by the supermarkets, they never go off-road.
What's your view on this?, you can PM me if you like.

Maurice
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 06:42 AM   #74
Fully Optimized
 
Dynamix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,463
Default Re: What is your age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven12
Im 12 and proud, i like being 12 most people on here think that i am 17..lol
By law you have to be 14 to join forums, You have to have permission from your parents. Its the law.
Regards
Dynamix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 09:07 AM   #75
Fully Optimized
 
money_man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,353
Send a message via MSN to money_man
Default Re: What is your age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice
Thanks!

I wish 4x4's were illegal on our highways, you prabably need them there, far more than we in England do, I live on the Isle of Wight, just off the south coast, the island is only 20 miles by 30, yet there are a large amount of them, they don't really need them here, they're a menace on our narrow country roads, some of them are Willy's Jeeps, costing in the region of 40,000, about $32,000 [?], ther's a local joke, they only buy them to park by the supermarkets, they never go off-road.
What's your view on this?, you can PM me if you like.

Maurice
is it true in england your allowed to drive 4-wheelers on the roads? not 4X4's but 4wheelers
__________________
AMD 3000+ @ 2.25
Corsair Twinx 1024mb 2x512mb XMS
MSI 6600GT's SLIed @ 565/1100
Neo 4 Platinum SLI Mobo
3dmark03- 15,542
3dmark05- 7081
money_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:40 AM   #76
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: What is your age

Quote:
Originally Posted by money_man
is it true in England your allowed to drive 4-wheelers on the roads? not 4X4's but 4wheelers
4 wheelers?, if you mean 4 wheel drive, then yes, those & 4x4's, I guess it's different there, depending what State you're in, is that so?
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:51 AM   #77
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: What is your age

Steven 12, have you seen Dynamix's post on this page, quote; "You have to be 14 to post on a forum"?
Personally, I don't know if this is the case, I doubt it though, David would be able to tell you, send him a PM, let me know by PM, how you get on, or I can ask David.

Maurice
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:58 AM   #78
Fully Optimized
 
money_man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,353
Send a message via MSN to money_man
Default Re: What is your age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice
4 wheelers?, if you mean 4 wheel drive, then yes, those & 4x4's, I guess it's different there, depending what State you're in, is that so?

im in Canada but what we call 4-wheelers are ATV's, and what we call 4X4's are trucks with offroad capabilities. i was looking for a pic of my dads truck to show u but i cant find one
__________________
AMD 3000+ @ 2.25
Corsair Twinx 1024mb 2x512mb XMS
MSI 6600GT's SLIed @ 565/1100
Neo 4 Platinum SLI Mobo
3dmark03- 15,542
3dmark05- 7081
money_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 11:29 AM   #79
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: What is your age

Quote:
Originally Posted by money_man
im in Canada but what we call 4-wheelers are ATV's, and what we call 4X4's are trucks with offroad capabilities. i was looking for a pic of my dads truck to show u but i cant find one
What I said last, still stands, except that here there are 4x4 trucks and 4x4 cars,....think I'll leave it there, there are too many differences between Canada/USA & my country, it gets too complicated.

Maurice
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 03:05 PM   #80
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,275
Send a message via ICQ to DJ Stephen Send a message via AIM to DJ Stephen Send a message via MSN to DJ Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Stephen
Default Re: What is your age

Oh, Ok i will leave if i have to
__________________

DJ Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0