What is your age

Behemoth said:
I'm 28. Wow- I feel like an old man after reading all these posts. :)
Old?, at 28?, lol, I had just entered the Civil Service in 1976, after being in the food trade for 26 years!

Maurice

I'm 16

Please reduce your sig to the five line maximum, [perhaps by doubling-up the items;- Moderator]

Can you now delete the words;"5 lines only" at the bottom of your sig, it'd be perfect then, thanks!, [I know its the 5th line, but it isn't technically part of your sig.]

....14 and most ppl say that i kno too much about computers, but is that really possible?-lol

not possible...i live in AR and everyone is techno logically impared and they say the same about me...but im a good teaacher so its not so bad anymore :D

arrizx said:
....14 and most ppl say that i kno too much about computers, but is that really possible?-lol

Mate, you won't believe how much adults underestimate childrens ability with computers, msot adults will only know the basics of computing but people younger than them, those who had been accustomed to the modern computing world, will be beginning to learn about proxy servers, programming and a whole range of other computing abilities, which in the future will definately become important as our world divulges more into the world of computers to help make our everday lives just abit easier ...

Hmm ... i overdid it :D

arrizx said:
I agree with Kagatha & others, I didn't start until very late in life, there were no such things as computers when I was you guy's ages, [no comment now!!] now, in England where I live, more & more young people are taking it up, the son of a friend of mine is 16, he has a website, Offering tuition to develop websites, & he's doing very well, it's very profitable, why don't you try doing it?

Back
Top Bottom