Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 06-07-2006, 03:49 PM   #181
Baseband Member

Send a message via MSN to Tweez
Default Re: What you listening to right now?

pink Floyd-dogs

Tweez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:06 PM   #182
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to The Amish Kid

Right now I'm listeing to
Open Your Eyes by Guano Apes

AMD Opteron 165 CCBWE 0551@ 2.25ghz(250 x 9) 1.45v cooled w/ Thermaltake Big Typhoon | DFI LP Ultra D | eVGA 7800GT@ 465/1110 | Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic | 2GB G. Skill DDR 500 @ 250mhz 3-4-4-8 | 80 GB SATA + 40GB SATA + 200GB IDE| 480w Thermaltake Silent purepower | Thermaltake Tsunami Dream case (Black) | Windows XP Pro |
The Amish Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:18 PM   #183
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

Down - Underneath Everything

Excellent song? Most definately.
Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:41 PM   #184
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer
They have a Live Album out, "Official Live: 101 Proof", from one of their gigs. Absolutely excellent, and you get to listen to one of Phils rants on music, I suggest you check it out.

Pantera - The Great Southern Trendkill

The title song to their heaviest, guttural, middle-finger-to-the-commercial-trash, ballsy album ever.
Yeah, that album is absolutely brutal. Good stuff.

Testament - Eyes Of Wrath

Love this track.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:52 PM   #185
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

disturbed - down with the sickness

camping tix came today about time...

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 05:01 PM   #186
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

Nice one, so you've parking tickets AND camping tickets? If so, not good news. Haven't got our parking tickets yet. >_> It's supposed to be really hot all weekend though, so brings lots of water if I was you.

Down - There's Something On My Side
Old 06-07-2006, 05:19 PM   #187
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to h25520062 Send a message via MSN to h25520062 Send a message via Yahoo to h25520062

Alice in Chains
h25520062 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 05:31 PM   #188
Golden Master

Scooter - Cold as ice
lhuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 05:31 PM   #189
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer
Nice one, so you've parking tickets AND camping tickets? If so, not good news. Haven't got our parking tickets yet. >_> It's supposed to be really hot all weekend though, so brings lots of water if I was you.

Down - There's Something On My Side
does the camping come with parking? if so.. you could have my parking ticket, but im not going down till friday. my parking and weekend came ages ago, and i got my camping today..

cool, its gonna be a great weekend . ive got a load of cokes, i might bring down a cooler, and fill it with water and ice.. cool the beers and coke in there, to stop them getting too hot. with the camping, is it you just put your tent up anywhere? if it is.. can ya try to save me a spot near you? lol..

disturbed - stricken

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 05:39 PM   #190
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
does the camping come with parking? if so.. you could have my parking ticket, but im not going down till friday. my parking and weekend came ages ago, and i got my camping today..

cool, its gonna be a great weekend . ive got a load of cokes, i might bring down a cooler, and fill it with water and ice.. cool the beers and coke in there, to stop them getting too hot. with the camping, is it you just put your tent up anywhere? if it is.. can ya try to save me a spot near you? lol..

disturbed - stricken
I dunno, you're saying you've got a seperate parking ticket and camping ticket, while everyone on the Download Forums are saying that the parking fee is included on the camping ticket, and you just wave your camping ticket under the parking attendants nose and they let you in. Oh well, sod it. I think all you do if you haven't got a parking ticket is pay a tenner per vehicle, which isn't bad.

As for the camping, yeah you just walk through the camp area (with all the stalls, entertainment etc) until you get to the campsites, find a spot in the marked areas (they have pathways for vehicles to get through, health and safety and all that) and put up your tent. Sorry mate but it's first come first serve really, if you try and save a spot all the security people get snotty. Don't worry though, all the campsites are close together, so there won't be much of a walk for you to come and have a drink.

Superjoint Ritual - Symbol Of Nevermore