What you listening to right now?

Avenged sevenfold - beast and the harlot

Slayer, did you send me a text? i havnt had anything through.. just making sure i sent the right No. to you..

Maurice.. it was a joke...

£5.99 each?!? jeeze.. that would be about 14.99 min in hmv...

Nope, haven't yet sorry mate. Will do it in a minute =) And yeah, £5.99, such a bargain I wish I picked up more. Both albums are veeeery much worth the money too.

Down - Underneath Everything

Slayer said:
It was a joke, and wasn't even directed at you
I'm getting a little tired of you jumping in with both feet........let's just get this straight, I didn't know it wasn't for me, couldn't you tell that I was sort of joking with him, & I apologise for that.

Brookfield said:
I'm getting a little tired of you jumping in with both feet........let's just get this straight, I didn't know it wasn't for me, couldn't you tell that I was sort of joking with him, & I apologise for that.

It was quite clearly intended for Jordan Pardy, but since you apologised then ok.

And if you really do have a problem with me, then cool, but take it to PM next time at least.

Back on topic - Corrosion of Conformity - Clean My Wounds

X800 said:
Arch Enemy - Nemesis

You sir, have an extremely good taste in music. ;)

Carcass - Corporal Jigsore Quandary. Possibly the best song they ever did.

right now Children of bodom - Lake of bodom on my psp, im try to make the battery to I can charge it

yep got it earlier, thanks Jon.. i have replied, not sure if it sent tho.. i hardly ever get signal around here... 4 days till download! :D im probably going to head down thursday afternoon.. cya down there :) hehe

decapitated - day 69

Back
Top Bottom