What are YOU listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
old school rap, underground rap, beatboxing, bob marley, some r&b, some classic rock, a little bit of punk, but all mainly rap

cool!!!! he he.... I finally got both now dance 2005 cds took me a while and they were all one long track albumwrapped mp3s so I had to use mp3splt to divide em all by freedb's cd DB track dividers and poof!... all divided normally! I love that app!

Chaos Affinity said:
I got to get you guys into Doom metal and Black metal, there my fav. gene's of metal. Also I likes shred metal(really really really fast metal) and Grindcore(really really REALLY hard metal).

Eh - I'm a fan of Doom and Black metal, but some I'm not too keen on. I like music that I can listen to - music that is melodic in it's own way but still with that in-your-face heavyness that I crave. With some, some of the music is so manic and fast paced, it sounds like all the musicians in the band are doing they're own thing (Most of Cryptopsy is a good example) - where as bands like Chimaira, MH, 'knot etc, you can actually hear the riff they're playing.

Sock Man: It was "When Darkness Falls" that really made me buy the album, I heard it on some Metal Hammer free CD - it blew my head away when I heard it.

Slayer said:
Eh - I'm a fan of Doom and Black metal, but some I'm not too keen on. I like music that I can listen to - music that is melodic in it's own way but still with that in-your-face heavyness that I crave. With some, some of the music is so manic and fast paced, it sounds like all the musicians in the band are doing they're own thing (Most of Cryptopsy is a good example) - where as bands like Chimaira, MH, 'knot etc, you can actually hear the riff they're playing.

Sock Man: It was "When Darkness Falls" that really made me buy the album, I heard it on some Metal Hammer free CD - it blew my head away when I heard it.

Yeah I likes dimmu borgir, cradle of faith, my dying bridge, cannibal corpse, dying fetus, mushroomhead, goat whore, dream theater, and many others. Dimmu borgir is my favorite black metal, and my dying bridge is my favorite doom metal band. But the one band I hate so much it makes me want to kill something is slipknot there hair metal first of all and second, there chords are so simple its like all open and third, they sound horrible.

I'm listening to Gigi D'Agostino right now.. he's famous in Italy for being a great techno artist... I just wanna start dancing lol.

Cool. I've heard techno before, but I've really never been interested in it.

Well it is more trance.. some techno is boring, but this stuff isn't. It is really club-type music tho..

Lol, ive heard that crap. How can you listen to that?? You must be demented..:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom