What are YOU listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Kalthorn said:
Some Classic Lord of the Rings Theme Tunes by Howard Shore; and by the great Hans Zimmer some Gladiator now and then, and some King Arthur in there too.

Mmm, lord of the rings. Dont listen to much american music since all of it is crap. Some Japanese, movie sountracks similar to lord of the rings, and others.

American? American?! Its all good when its Classical. Hans Zimmer is German; he makes great Movie Scores and Movie Tunes - even to the point of such well known Rock as the Top Gun Song.

SocK_MaN said:
Currently i am listening to my new KsE album \m/ >< \m/ awseome

I'm guessing you mean their album The End Of Heartache? Meh, all their albums are good. :D

I listen to practically anything Metal ... old school, new, doesn't matter. Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Metallica, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Slipknot, Slayer, Machine Head, Sepultura, Nocturnal Rites, Dimmu Borgir, Chimaira, Cradle Of Filth, Shadows Fall, G'n'R, Audioslave, RATM, Zebrahead, Johnny Cash, Pantera, Anthrax, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Megadeth, Murderdolls, Hatebreed, Korn, SOAD, S.O.D, HIM, Nirvana, Arch Enemy, Papa Roach, Damageplan, Foo Fighters, Stone Sour, Spineshank, Lamb Of God, Illdisposed, Old Mans Child, Marilyn Manson, Drowning Pool, Mudvayne, Probot, Dark Tranquillity, Diecast, KsE and Static X are my current faves ... but my music changes depending on my mood. :)

You just listed every Band that scares me :D

Maralyn Manson however... is just plain nasty. You can just imagine him being stabbed in the leg with a knife; pulling it out and licking it. Somebody needs to give him a one-on-one session with Madame le Guillotine, then burn his body in an air tight room (oxygen fed in to keep the fire going) then blow up the chamber in the Pacific with Hydrogen Bomb and be done with it.

airiox said:
Mmm, lord of the rings. Dont listen to much american music since all of it is crap. Some Japanese, movie sountracks similar to lord of the rings, and others.

Well Classic American Rock is good. Mind you, its well before the days of Green Day a.k.a The American Idiots.

Slayer said:
I'm guessing you mean their album The End Of Heartache? Meh, all their albums are good. :D

I listen to practically anything Metal ... old school, new, doesn't matter. Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Metallica, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Slipknot, Slayer, Machine Head, Sepultura, Nocturnal Rites, Dimmu Borgir, Chimaira, Cradle Of Filth, Shadows Fall, G'n'R, Audioslave, RATM, Zebrahead, Johnny Cash, Pantera, Anthrax, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Megadeth, Murderdolls, Hatebreed, Korn, SOAD, S.O.D, HIM, Nirvana, Arch Enemy, Papa Roach, Damageplan, Foo Fighters, Stone Sour, Spineshank, Lamb Of God, Illdisposed, Old Mans Child, Marilyn Manson, Drowning Pool, Mudvayne, Probot, Dark Tranquillity, Diecast, KsE and Static X are my current faves ... but my music changes depending on my mood. :)

I should have guessed from the name that you were a metal fan, like me. You are right it is end of heartache, i thought the only other was alive or just breathing which i also have :D they are definately my fav atm

Yeah, sounds good, but the lyrics are all still politically motivated sexually oriented garbage. Most of the Beatles stuff is nice, but thats technically not American.

airiox said:
Yeah, sounds good, but the lyrics are all still politically motivated sexually oriented garbage. Most of the Beatles stuff is nice, but thats technically not American.

Yeah, if you think about it, alot of Rock n' Roll Hall of Famers are actually from Britain. Its one thing that the Brits are actually good at. Just kidding :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom