What are YOU listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I hate music. It asked what am I listning to, I said nothing, it's simply logical and is a truthful yet shocking reply.

well had to switch to realplayer, windows media killed itself. literally, reinstalled and dead completly. I hate my computer!!!

cnat reformat since it might possibly kill my drive too. my drive got damaged alot during the last move, and hope it fairs well durign the upcoming move (600 miles!)

and plz dont tell me to go winamp or vlc, none of them play all 5K tracks I got. and foobra2000 is too tacky.

and winamp is a reasource hog like a mofo!

For me it was realplayer that messed up my computer.. I had to fix a lot of things.. so I instead installed Real Alternative...

NOFX said:
What would you rate as your favorite song by Metallica

Seek & Destroy, For Whom The Bell Tolls, or (obvious choice) Enter Sandman - I love all their songs really, it's just those I love a little bit more.

metallicA is the group that started complaing about p2p, teh first major label group to whine about it. I hate thier guts!!!

LMAO - that's the funniest and most stereotypical thing I've read in years.

metallicA is the group that started complaing about p2p, teh first major label group to whine about it. I hate thier guts!!!

What idiot wrote that? Buy your damned music, sad person.. :p

I think we have to think about the thousands employed in the music industry before you start stealing songs (P2P). Don't get the wrong picture.. I used to download songs too but my conscience caught up with me.

Yup, i think about all the small bands i like too. And people ripping their CD's, kinda ruins their career. Sucky.

athlon64fx said:

plus they suck, no beat, just gutars and whining. eww.

I would not call the vocals of James Hetfield whining, obviously you have no idea what your on about. The guitars are brilliant, ITS HEAVY METAL not RnB or whatever. Metallica, have some of the coolest chunkiest riffs ive ever heard, Kirk Hammet is like an artist, his solos are awesome, especially in Blackened. Lars Ulrichs drums, are so fast so intense it just makes the music live. Also what the fuck how dare you dislike somebody because they dared to complain that you stole their music, what right do you even have to take their music, or anyones music, without paying for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom