What are YOU listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think AMD ZEN is the right person for moderator, and I would think even Alvino would be up for the job. Or perhaps you, Slayer. I wouldn't say I would be good because I have too many biases against some people here. That'll interfere with my professionalism.

Additionally, I think more people are on my side then you think. LK is one person who doesn't have the slightest clue (especially with his illogical ranting about universities, of which he knows nothing).

I listen to
Rage against the machene-
Cake-
jimi hendrix-
Rolling stones-
Pink flyod-
DJ shadow-
what ever else i have in my 20gbs of music. windows media player biznates.

Giancarlo said:
Be a cold hearted jerk? I'm just mad someone as irresponsible and immature as you can get a moderatorship position here. It infuriates me. I'm not bitter and I'm not ruthless. I'm actually quite wild and have the lets-go-dance attitude. But I have a problem with people who think they know everything and are everything in this world, meaning people like you. Alvino has been after me for quite sometime and makes little remarks about me. I didn't say anything to him and wasn't until he came into this thread and acted like a jerk. I'm sick and tired of you, and I think you should just leave. You are spoiled, stuck up and not to mention terribly ignorant.

Yeah, well I wouldn't be saying anything of you weren't always acting like you knew everything. And AMD ZEN is ok to be a mod, just as long as he tell whats right and wrong

athlon64fx said:
can we talk about music now????

winamp rocks!!!

Aw I see that you are no longer a Winamp Virgin....

I tried to tell you what an awsome mp3 player it was , winamp 5 rules !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom