Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 01:14 AM   #171
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to jac006
Default Re: What are YOU listening to?

btw amd zen, that was pretty nice of you there. thanx man. i owe you.

Old 01-14-2005, 02:11 AM   #172
Fully Optimized

I thought this thread was about what we were listening to

Old 01-14-2005, 02:23 AM   #173
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to jac006

i dunno what it's about now.
Old 01-14-2005, 04:00 AM   #174
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
Nah; doesn't really matter though. Some people will be richer than others Don't dislike him merely because he's richer than you.
Not after I get my degree, dude. Of course you wouldn't know that, because you are far too young.
Old 01-14-2005, 04:02 AM   #175
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMD ZEN
BTW, Gian, grow up.... My parents were successful...Why do you doubt my sanity? Because I have the name DarthCranberry on game servers? WOw, nice reason for insanity. Gian, you may leave if you want. But remember, I don't hate you, just wish you didn't have such a rancid attitude! Pls, stop hating me, I would like to fix the friendship between you and I.... If you want to fine, If you don't your loss. I will not flame you, nor will I argue with you anymore, so do what you want (within forum rules pls...) just try to be a bit nicer... THX.
My parents are successful too. They just don't give me $11,000 to blow on a stupid computer that'll be out of date in two weeks... in this family there is something called fiscal responsibility. You are the one who shouldn't be a moderator. For anything, I would even say Alvino would be better then you. And that speaks a lot. And no I don't know want to fix anything with you. I never had a friendship with you and never will. My type of friend is someone who isn't a spoiled brat, or ignorant (like alvino)... but that is beyond the point.
Old 01-14-2005, 07:54 AM   #176
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to DarkBlade

Ok Gian, be a cold hearted jerk, your choice. Sit at home without friends since you refuse to be nice. Keep being bitter and ruthless in life, and enjoy what you create through your sickly attitude. BTW, I am not as spoiled as you think Gian! And then you make jabs at Alvino, WTF did he do to you? NOTHING... WTF did I do to you.... NOTHING.... YOu just want to be a complete jerK!! Why? I have no idea, but you do a good job of it. Cut it out! I am sick and tired of your rancid attitude, and I don't care what you have to say anymore.. Quit insulting everyone, and being an arrogant jerk! You are stuck up Gian, not me! So knock it off!!!!
Old 01-14-2005, 08:40 AM   #177
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMD ZEN
Ok Gian, be a cold hearted jerk, your choice. Sit at home without friends since you refuse to be nice. Keep being bitter and ruthless in life, and enjoy what you create through your sickly attitude. BTW, I am not as spoiled as you think Gian! And then you make jabs at Alvino, WTF did he do to you? NOTHING... WTF did I do to you.... NOTHING.... YOu just want to be a complete jerK!! Why? I have no idea, but you do a good job of it. Cut it out! I am sick and tired of your rancid attitude, and I don't care what you have to say anymore.. Quit insulting everyone, and being an arrogant jerk! You are stuck up Gian, not me! So knock it off!!!!
Be a cold hearted jerk? I'm just mad someone as irresponsible and immature as you can get a moderatorship position here. It infuriates me. I'm not bitter and I'm not ruthless. I'm actually quite wild and have the lets-go-dance attitude. But I have a problem with people who think they know everything and are everything in this world, meaning people like you. Alvino has been after me for quite sometime and makes little remarks about me. I didn't say anything to him and wasn't until he came into this thread and acted like a jerk. I'm sick and tired of you, and I think you should just leave. You are spoiled, stuck up and not to mention terribly ignorant.
Old 01-14-2005, 01:26 PM   #178
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
Not after I get my degree, dude. Of course you wouldn't know that, because you are far too young.
Sure its easier after a degree if you have financial backing - but its something everybody from a family which either comes from a family without too much money, of which I come from and realise the problems of degrees and the financial aspects of such during and afterwards - especially if you cannot get a Graduate position in a company soon after or indeed during your University stay. Or indeed like your family with your fiscal responsibility; which of course whether AMD Zen's family has this or not is not really going to matter - he is not 19. Different rules apply for the reasonable distance in age brackets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
...think they know everything and are everything in this world...
You have to admit - you come over like this I am like that, I realised it a long time ago and now its a joke for me to say everything I say is true. But it doesn't come over with you that you do believe your opinions are humourous comments towards a belief like mine; but instead that everything you say is a proclaimation of God, be it opinion or fact based observation. You should try and bring it over differently if its the fore - if its the later... well... You'll have consider your invincibility.
Old 01-14-2005, 02:26 PM   #179
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
Sure its easier after a degree if you have financial backing - but its something everybody from a family which either comes from a family without too much money, of which I come from and realise the problems of degrees and the financial aspects of such during and afterwards - especially if you cannot get a Graduate position in a company soon after or indeed during your University stay. Or indeed like your family with your fiscal responsibility; which of course whether AMD Zen's family has this or not is not really going to matter - he is not 19. Different rules apply for the reasonable distance in age brackets.
This is utter crap. Let me correct something in your as usual faulty reasoning. You can go get a degree even if you are poor. They are called loans, grants and scholarships. If you aren't smart enough tough luck. You do not understand the facts or anything in these cases. My family is responsible with money, despite my dad's income. You don't know crap about anything.

Quote:
You have to admit - you come over like this I am like that, I realised it a long time ago and now its a joke for me to say everything I say is true. But it doesn't come over with you that you do believe your opinions are humourous comments towards a belief like mine; but instead that everything you say is a proclaimation of God, be it opinion or fact based observation. You should try and bring it over differently if its the fore - if its the later... well... You'll have consider your invincibility.
What a moron. I could care less what other people think about my computer, me or anythign else about me. Some people don't like me, some people call me "fag".. but you know what? I've grown to not care. I could care less about some little 17 year old kid who thinks he has the motherload of all computers or one who thinks intel is the supreme company. I could care less. You're an idiot. And in this message you have proven so.
Old 01-14-2005, 02:56 PM   #180
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

With all my feelings and opinions of AMD Zen aside, I personally question Davids' motives with this one. For a start I wasn't aware, and couldn't see, that CF truelly needed another Moderator. Secondly, look at the uproar this has caused - surely anyone can see it - can CF really take all this bickering all the time?

Now before everyone jumps on me thinking I'm pointing this solely at Giancarlo, you're wrong. Giancarlo has a perfectly good right to post his opinions on an event that really in someway involves all of us, and yet as soon as he made a post saying he didn't agree with the decision, it was him that got immediately jumped on by a large majority of you. Just for having a personal opinion (Ok, I admit, some of the insults that were included were a little uncalled for, but he still made his opinion on this, stand out). Now, is it me or is that just a little unfair?

Just my 2 cents.

... Slayer

Closed Thread