What are you going to do during the X-mas and New year's holidays?

um...going out to my holiday/weekend house...and while im home...prob. on here and kuboid!

AmericanSensei said:
Moving to Alaska after New Years. 22 Years in CA is enough for me.

I might do that aswell,.....gas prices are as high as ever, houses cost an arm and a leg....*sigh*

I get to work :)

well for christmas I'm going to my mothers house & my grandmothers house for a few days (they live like 100m away from eachother :D, which is cool because then I can visit both of them at the same time)

Then I'll go home and spend the rest of the holiday here. Going to play games quite much. And I'd gues that I'm going to spend the new years eve with a few friends and alot of beer.

well fantastically enough...
the place I work just gives me the entier christmas period off, without taking anything from my holiday allowance...

So I'll be heading back to my hometown with my girlfriend, and staying with my parents and catching up with a few old mates...

Lots of heavy nights of drinking ahead me thinks...
and perhaps a few house parties thrown in for good measure!!! :eek:)

Is anyone else feeling a little christmasy already even though it's still only november?

root said:
Is anyone else feeling a little christmasy already even though it's still only november?

Well, in St Andrews of all places, the Tesco Metro has had all the Christmas stuff in for about a month now, and the street lights are up.

Same will definitely be holding true for Edinburgh, don't get to go there for another 2 weeks if I don't go this weekend, sigh.

Both places have all year round Christmas shops as well.

The 1st of Dec ill get heading out to the Piercing shop, even if i have to drag my own fat a$$ there ..haha Cant wait :D (yay)

Some time after that hopefully not too long ill be getting a do over, die'n my hair, black and all fun girly stuff...(have no idea why, i hate girly girl stuff :\ )..meh change is always good tho

Chrissy ill be spening time with my Bro, my brothers wife, my cute nefu who i miss and love heaps(aww :p ), and sis-in-law's father, chrissy diner and all that stuff..

Then going to spend some with my Aunty(s), Uncle(s), Cousin(s) and in genral all the family time i can, make the most, never get to see them all :( ..going on outings and getting all that yukky fresh air *lol*..oh and being in crowds.... :\ iek...{meh}

Applying/looking for some couses(or more schooling) i can get into maybe, still havent made my mind up about it, being pretty busy with that

Computer(parts) Shopping etc etc

So it looks like not much time being on the 'puter :) Which is a huge change...but *mwahah* i'll find my ways(sneking, hiding, doing teh james bond thang hehe) to get on teh computer..must have! :D

Back
Top Bottom