What are you getting paid?

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
So, what do you get paid for your labor?

Include what you do and how much you get paid, plus your minimum wage in your state / country and where you work, please. :)

I work at Dominos.. and the minimum wage is $6/hour here in great ol' New York.. and I make $7.25 when working regular shifts, and $13.75 when I run shift.

I don't mean to be nosy.. just making conversation and I'm curious. :)

I don't know what student minimum wage(6 something) but regular minimum wage i think is $7.35 in ontario,canada. i make $8 dollars and i work only a 22-24 hour week.

<edit>O ya i'm a dishwasher.

I used to have a few jobs..

Computer Guy for my HS summer work - 6.40
Dishwash - 5.50 off the books
Cashier - 5.25

Computer guy was the best, stole alot of pens :)

Maintenance Manager of a hotel.. (Country Inn & Suites)

Well I get paid alot more then when I got my 1st job.
Back then Min wage was 4.25 an hour..

As for what I get paid now..... Well I can have my cake and eat it too.. :)

So can i,lol. no bills. i can do what ever i want with my money. 1/2 of it goes away into savings though.

Dishdog said:
So can i,lol. no bills. i can do what ever i want with my money. 1/2 of it goes away into savings though.

hehe.. Now add in a wife, 2 kids, and all the utility bills....

I only make about 1575 a month. I don't pay for utilities, rent or food.

I don't live with my parents, I am on my own.

let us just say that what I get in retirement for working for over 45 years is still better than most get having to work 7 days a week.
and I don't have a whole lot of fancy things, per se,
but what I do have is paid for with no morgage , no car pament, and all that jaz.

I remember when Minimum wage was like 4 something. Making ends meet on that was a little bit difficult. Since then I have only had one other job, been there 5 years as a regular employee, then the opportunity arose to take over a store. While doing this I'm even expanding my financial potential, by tuning up my computer skills for something on the side. For what I make..Lets just say I'm finally driving the 05 Infinity G35 I always wanted, and finally living on my own, <(This was the biggest accomplishment), and happy as hell.

Those younger, Don't settle for MC D's as a career, Almost all of you sound like you have a good head on your shoulders, Pursue what satisfies your heart, and never give up, or listen to others.

AmericanSensei

Back
Top Bottom