What are you getting/giving for Christmas?!?

I got a 1GB sony mp3 player! it kicks ass since it can play up to 500 songs (ATRAC3 66Kbps) and last up to 70 hours on one AAA battery! and the sound is great way better then some crappy ipod! and also I bought some awesome sony studio headphones and this mp3 player THUMPS!!! I love it and I bough both for 120 bucks! If you want a good value mp3 thats uber small-get this one. sony nw-e107!!!

I also got my hubby adam the game GUN and he's playing it right now on comp2!
wink.gif
he's likin it very much so!

I also got lots of clothes from my mom and dad and soem candles, 2 neackalces from sis and a nice coat hanger for the entryway in my apt. and soem lipgloss too.

adam's and my freind cathy so far gave us a pyrex mesauing glass filled with ingerdints for celebration cookies! mm cant wait to eat these!!!!

Mom gave me 100 dollars recently

adam got me a candle holder set

and I dont know the rest....!!!!

money_man said:
u guys do know about the screens going in the newer ipods right? the nanos screens break and the videos break too. that why i didnt buy one

it also has DRM problems that can result in NONE of your purchased songs playing or any of them that have "questionable" origins. also it will reconcode them into quitcktime format and you cannot take them off the player with any software other than itunes. also you cannot use them as flash drives, etc.

videos also have spotty playback. and overall fimware is spotty. It will often lock up and player needs to be rebooted. I used one of my freinds and did this all the time when he wanted to watch a movie on it. it would totally lock up. he took it bakc and got a creative media center ( much better and more features!!)

If you want video playback just get a portable media center they are awesome I love the creative ones! I used those and they are very stable.

get a creative then. 5 gigs for 179!!! I got my 1gb sony becuase of teh size, batter life, and versitility. the 5GB zens were also too muhc to pay for a player. my player was only 100 at sears!

Yea but they got other brands like FX said.... IPOD is just a name that got out there 2 far.... and IPODS has problems... my dads broke down twice,he paid more to fix it then it cost, and the apple care warranty... pfft

yah apple also changes way to much for thier "128 bit desktops" bull 128bit dont even exist yet! they just use it for marketing! thats all they are about. and some mindless teens fall for it since its "hip" I think people are trying way to hard to be hip. imagine granny doing this stuff and it gets scaaaaary!

hell apple charges 4K for a system that has crappier specs than a custom system for 1500!!! and they have no decent cooling, and they run HOT, they have no decent software, you cant play games on them well, and you also cant buy any stick of ram, any sound cards, anything practally since it has to be mac stuff. and you have to be certified to fix them , and the design is just crappy.

people like them jsut becuase all the stupid n00b celebs use them ands they are in movies just becuase of the looks. they see it doing amazing things in the movies, they think they can get that power, but they really dont. the movies are fake people get a grip!

and above all, 20 years for them to get right click!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thier oses are crap, they are linux clones with a pretty (ugly) face. they are a pain in the ass to use!!!

and thier stupid commercials are like this..

"I had to spend all x-mas morning downloading drivers for my digial camera" "thats why I got a mac".....

total bull shit! for one thing, most digital cameras come with a easy as hell instaltion cd, and my high end camera have drivers PRE_LOADED on windows! so all you gotta do is plug-n-play!!!

macs on the other hand are worse to install digial cam drivers!

Ya, I have a powerbook g4 titiaium , 800 mhz , it performs like crap...for its year.... the screen need to be replace and apple wants a 1,000 dollars? and the notbook is over 3/4 years old? thats crazy thats y its in my closet settin collecting dust. i dont even bother useing an external monitor.....apple is just money crazy the messing with peoples minds, they think because they got and ipod they need and apple computer and u just want to smack them people and now they sell apple at bestbuy, wich is odd because the peopel at bestbuy tell people dont buy them? lol

yah I know sears had an apple on display, one of the emplyees took it and unplugged it, and put an msn internet center there! it was funny, and then I laughed and said, sorry apple, sorry sorry apple, you goet replaced by an msn internet center! ha ha ha ha!!!

Back
Top Bottom