What are you getting/giving for Christmas?!?

Well, last year, I got a DVd-RAM and a 20GB HDD, but this year, I don`t know what I`m getting, or giving...

Im giving my stepdad some port, my mum a book, dunno what im getting my sister yet. i had got some posters for my gf, but she dumped me last week, so i took them back... lol

im getting the paperwork/certificates/cards for padi nitrox diving, and padi photoraphy qualifications, also some cd's (mudvayne, tool, white zombie, rob zombie hopefully)

I'm 16, No real job, 60 bucks that I've been saving from my birthday to buy me something, No idea what my parents want because I only see them 30 minutes a day as it is, No way of going out to buy gifts, and none of my family is willing to drive me/help me find presents for anyone. So I doubt I'm going to get anyone anything, which makes me feel bad because I'm probably going to get so much. =\

I can never have a fund, I always waste it on stuff that I want that costs less lol

What I've asked only is money to buy my stuff that I planned...that I will buy slowly...starting with the P4, then the AMD64 and the that Sempron PC

EDITED for huge typos ;)

I already got my gift :)<--- big smile my mom told me to go in the store and get a laptop i wanted(prices limit) came to like 900$ , lucky she dont know much about computers and i had to get it my self,oh and i have devorce parents SO on the other side i dont know yet MAYBE A CAR?lol i am 16, SIGH i have to get a job :O I cant wait to work to behonest lol

Back
Top Bottom