What are you eating?

TRDCorolla said:
For late night, I usually stop at an AMPM minimart at Arco. Just don't buy their crappy gas. Or I'll go to a Denny's.

Wow, you actually go do Denny's? Haha, that place is such crap...it's gross and the service is generally horrible.

G35x said:
You put premium into a corolla..oucch! ...? Or is the gas they have, well just cheap, and who knows the quality..

Arco gas is way too diluted and dirty. Chevron is the best because of the Techron additive. Does a better job cleaning your fuel systems. I use Premium because of the supercharger. Higher compression usually requires high octane, just like the new Civic Si and the Corolla XRS.

Ahh, Red Robins is another good place to eat or Sonics. Denny's are ok, but I think I prefer IHOP better because of their crepes. Denny's has a larger menu which I like. Food's not that bad.

Sonics is good, but Red Robins is so expensive. I remember getting the onion ring tower, and the frickin' thing cost $12 and it had like 10 onion rings. :mad: The food is good though...

I actually had 3 Big Macs for lunch today and a large Coke. Mmmmm, so good. At Red Robins, I had the Turkey Crossiant sandwich with fries and onion rings. THey make the best onion rings I have ever had. Plus, they give you this spice you can add to it, which is basically paprika or something like that.

We have In-And-Out. It's only the best burgers you'll ever find. No questions asked. In-And-Out wins.

X1337 said:
that makes sence. thanks

then take a swig or 2 ... or 3..............or 4 manthis stuff isn't good for you gotta stop drinking

ps. lol they have a gas station in colorado called loaf'njug

This afternoon, I had a vanilla frosty, 5-piece chicken nuggets, and a crispy chicken sandwich. Guess where I got it from, with the way I described it? Then later on, I had two big slices of watermelon, a couple of strawberry pop tart, and a diet pepsi. Whew, lots of junk huh? Mmmm, delicious. I'm going to die soon.

ATM, I ain't eeating anything, but before, I ate some cereal. Wait for tommorow...I should make some coffee lol!

I had some snacks after school. Had some Honey Nut Cheerios and Edamame. :D

Back
Top Bottom