What are you eating?

I haven't eaten anything yet today, but I'm about to go make some Ramen noodles after reading this thread.. or maybe soup, I don't know yet.

Ramen noodles. I bought a bunch of them in a case at Walmart. 13 cents each, the poor man's meal. Beef flavor, mmmm. If you cook a couple of fried eggs to go with it, it's pretty good. Top it off with a nice cold glass of Coke. I just had a strawberry yogurt just now. Yoplait.

Groan,
fool.gif
not another "what are you eating/what do you eat" topic, yes, can be interesting, I give you that, but after the second or third, you've got to admit it gets a little boring?, practically the same people reply each time, now if it was about exchanging recipes, that at least would be useful not on here though, it'd have to be a new thread.

joxley1990 said:
Yeahh..bit of a funny one this..haha..
Er, "funny" woldn't be the phrase, I'd use, but if you mean funny peculiar, yes, it's like someone switched on a whole slew of robots, blind obedience, I-must-tell-what-I-eat
shock.gif
lol.

i have to laugh when it comes to threads like this, it's like.. it should be more like , what are you dropping on your keyboard. as for me it would be something like cookie crumbs or something of the nature.

Back
Top Bottom