What are you eating?

nah, its okay, it just tastes like ham..

its a very good fishing bait too.. i went fishing the last two evenings, sunday for 2 hours, caught 13 fish, one 12 1/2lbs, and thisevening i went for about 3 hours, and i talked on the phone to my gf for 1/2 hour, and caught 21 fish up to 10lbs

gotta love spam :) not only is it a good fishing bait.. it also tastes quite good when your skint and havnt got anything else to eat.. you can buy a tin for about 40p..

mark thorpe said:
meh, i just dump a load of salt on them, and smother the chips with tomato ketchup
Groan, do shut up, I'm just going to bed, now I'll dream about giant alien chips in their frying pan mothership, invading earth, killing thousands with their radioactive brown sauce projectors!!

mark thorpe said:
packet of crisps at the moment.. shame the chippies closed..

earlier i ate some spam which i didnt quite get round to using as fishing bait.. before that was a bag of chips, and a couple of bacon sandwiches

gotta love my nice healthy balanced diet..
Oh yes, your healthy balanced diet. :p

Google Guru said:

hell yeah :p, nothing wrong with bacon sandwiches for brekky, chips for lunch, and spam and a packet of crisps for dinner.. haha.. the joys of having no money..

lol maurice.. this is the thread about food, hehe, and thats what i do to my chips ;) lol, nice and healthy o'corse

Google Guru said:
Er, Mark & I are English, our chips are sacrosanct, not for us those pale matchsticks, real chips are about half an inch square, four inches long, red-hot, crisp on the outside, fluffy on the inside, we're experts, chip shops have been in existnce here for over a hundred years, you can small one right down the street, those huge vats of bubbling oil, all that lovely cholestrol, mmmmm :D

Brookfield said:
Er, Mark & I are English, our chips are sacrosanct, not for us those pale matchsticks, real chips are about half an inch square, four inches long, red-hot, crisp on the outside, fluffy on the inside, we're experts, chip shops have been in existnce here for over a hundred years, you can small one right down the street, those huge vats of bubbling oil, all that lovely cholestrol, mmmmm :D

hell yeah :D the local chippie in thaxted does perfect chips too.. though the best chips ive had for a long time were in chelmsford.. robinsons, what a shop..

gotta love all that cholesterol, though you do need a load of salt added into it..

i have a bag of chips at least 4/5 times a week, for a quid, you get a big bag of nice chips.. perfect meal :)

Brookfield said:
Right... :p

Cholestrol is a good thing. ;)

TRDCorolla said:
Mmmm, I love cholestrol. Just got back from eating two big macs, large fries, and a large sprite. So fulll!!!!!
Wow that is so bad. I would never eat that much in my life

Back
Top Bottom