What are you eating

Does the Polish Sausage (aka Kielbasa) have anything to do with Poland? Haha...I always wondered about that...

Yes it comes from Poland, kind of how the German sausage, bratworst, comes from Germany. Or the Hotdog from America.

But yes, POlish cuisine is awesome. Best food ever...

Aha...gotcha. ;) Good stuff...have you heard the song "Kielbasa" by Tenacious D? Pretty funny...:D

haha! I didn't know they made a song about it.

But hey, if you guys ever want some freakin' awesome food, try getting the recipe for cuttelet. Pronounced, "Koo-tuh-let-ay". Awesome stuff...:D

oh....my....gosh....:D

Anywho, while we're on topic, post some of your favorite foods.

One of my favorite foods would have to be Biscuits and Gravy. There's no better breakfast food then that. :D

I just had another late meal. Those yogurts really wasn't filling. I had some noodles to go with some vegetable and meat stew. Mmmm...now I'm fat. I just love food.

Meh I got a super metabolism. I can eat anything...Which is why I eat such a high amount of Carl's Junior. It's like, so good! :D

OMG, drool!!! Breakfast Burger, mmmm. Breakfast Super Burrito, another good one. Famous Star with all the works, top it off with seasoned fries, and a large Sprite. Mmmm....then there's the French Toast stick. I love it.

Over here, we have Little Ceasar's Pizza for $5!!!! Large Pepperoni or a large cheese for $5 only. I buy it like once a week. Crazy bread only $1...too cheap to be true, but it is.

Back
Top Bottom