What Are You Currently Listening to?

Your mama don"t dance...

Off-topic:

Interesting fact: where I live and in other cultures with similar such things it is a taboo, crime, sin and of the above to talk about someone's family specially the parents in anyway negative way even if joking, or even give hints about it. That's a very thick red line to cross. Even those around would cringe and get shocked at it if they hear it. It is even worse than using the C word in Australia. Think of any extremely dangerous insult and it won't even come close.

Cultures are weird, eh?

K, there's nothing else here, more music please :D

Off-topic:

Interesting fact: where I live and in other cultures with similar such things it is a taboo, crime, sin and of the above to talk about someone's family specially the parents in anyway negative way even if joking, or even give hints about it. That's a very thick red line to cross. Even those around would cringe and get shocked at it if they hear it. It is even worse than using the C word in Australia. Think of any extremely dangerous insult and it won't even come close.

Cultures are weird, eh?

K, there's nothing else here, more music please :D

So I guess "Your mama" jokes are a big no-no, huh? Damn, I would be executed pretty quick. "Your mama's fat and she dresses you funny" is almost an alternative to "Helo" for me (or something else along those lines).

So I guess "Your mama" jokes are a big no-no, huh? Damn, I would be executed pretty quick. "Your mama's fat and she dresses you funny" is almost an alternative to "Helo" for me (or something else along those lines).

Yup, cultural differences could seem crazy to those unfamiliar with it :lol:

But it's nothing close to execution really haha. Just a punch to the face at best ;)

Back
Top Bottom