What Are You Currently Listening to?

I agree, the 70's had some really good music....but nothing tops the 80's & 90's music.

I love the 80's, the stuff they play on the radio is crap. Some of it is good...but you don't hear the good stuff any more.

Although I love listening to classic rock on the radio stations in my car.

I like music from the 20's 40s 50 60 70 80 90 and 00 as 10s but can't seem to locate anything from the 30s. I guess that depression thing had people thinking about other things.
It's nice to just say, Echo, play music from the xx's and it finds it and plays it for me.
Been listening to Baroque which is from the 1600s through about 1750.
I also love jazz and have made a couple play lists of hours of my favorites.

I like music from the 20's 40s 50 60 70 80 90 and 00 as 10s but can't seem to locate anything from the 30s. I guess that depression thing had people thinking about other things.
It's nice to just say, Echo, play music from the xx's and it finds it and plays it for me.

How about Ivor Novello? A lot of his stuff went into the 30s.

I also enjoy Jazz. My mother's house is actually directly across the street from where New Orleans Jazz Fest is held. I can sit on the roof and watch the acts. Coincidentally, it's going on this weekend and next, though I've been at my father's this week. I fully intend to go for next weekend though.

In keeping with the topic of this thread, I am currently listening to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk4Em5S0BJE

It's a couple years old, but I still can't get over how good this song is.

Last edited:

Damn, how old are you ?? :rolleyes:

Ok, I get into different types of music. I like a group from Chip Davis called Mannheim Steamroller. Dig Yes, seals and crofts. Joan baez. Jefferson airplane and starship they called them self later on. Steve Miller band Some of the Chicago early stuff. I can still get into Bee Gees and some of the disco stuff. There are lots of others but not enough room here in this thread. Without music I would just rather die along with the music!

Back
Top Bottom