What Are You Currently Listening to?

Dunno why I hate music videos... maybe because it misleads my judgement on the music? I also prefer instrumentals waaay much more than vocals! Hmm...

Dunno why I hate music videos... maybe because it misleads my judgement on the music? I also prefer instrumentals waaay much more than vocals! Hmm...

I like music both with and without video, but for me it's best when bands play live, I think the live recording I posted is a perfect example of this as they really give it some, in a studio, it's good, but when the're on stage, they go mental, and for me the music is improved greatly.

Last edited:
I like music both with and without video, but for me it's best when bands play live, I think the live recording I posted is a perfect example of this as they really give it some, in a studio, it's good, but when the're on stage, they go mental, and for me the music is improved greatly.

I guess even live can be recorded in audio only medium. This will make a combination of the two worlds.

I was talking generally btw, not about your post. Sorry if I sounded criticizing, which was not my attention.

I guess even live can be recorded in audio only medium. This will make a combination of the two worlds.

I was talking generally btw, not about your post. Sorry if I sounded criticizing, which was not my attention.

No worries, I thought it for about 2 seconds and then thought, mine's not a music video and in either case it's a case of each to their own, the world would be boring if everyone thought the same wouldn't it

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

Yeah,Live is best for me.until the crowd takes over singing,unless its ACDC they just turn the amp up to 12.5 like spinal tap

Oh great, now I've got Big Balls stuck in my head! the song of course!

Back
Top Bottom