What is wrong with Nicole Richie?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
It's apparently 'in' to be skinny, all the guys think it's 'hot' when infact it looks sick lol in my opinion to be that skinny!

Perhaps you should start with an easier question like what's right with Nicole Richie?

OK, all joking aside... as far as I understand it...

Nicole Richie developed some eating disorders after the Simple Life, not un-understandably either.

Nicole Richie and Paris hilton have about as much tallent as each other, both look pretty much the same and life pretty much the same life style. both went on the same TV reality show, and both had an equal shot at fame afterwards...

the only difference between them was that Paris was slighty more slender than Nicole,

hence Paris's career seems to have gone somewhat huge, whilst Nicole's left pretty much where she started,
with the exception that after the simple life everyone now pretty much knows how dumb she is as well.

faced with the only difference between you, and your incredibly famous friend being only a few pounds, the idea that if you loose those you'll be come famous isn't exactly a new thing...

so she's been loosing weight ever since...

sad thing is (IMO) she better before she lost the weight, and she culd have been just as famous, if not more if she'd released a naught video on the internet before hand as well...

ahh wel fame is a cruel mistress... literally eats some people up on the inside.

For whatever reason, managers usually make their models feel insecure, and they start to loose weight.

I agree, some of the pictures I have seen of her are just nasty. I guess a lot of the blame lies with the pressure that "Hollywood" puts on these celebrities. From what I have seen recently though she is putting back on weight.

Did you guys hear though that she just got arrested for a DUI and possion of Marijuana? Apprently she was arrested after trying to enter the highway going the WRONG way!

Back
Top Bottom