What is wrong with my brain ?

it just sounds like you have a hard time learning and remembering it in exams. some people are lazy and can easily pass. some people try real hard and fail. you are the latter. it just depends how you learn and the type of person you are.
not much you can do but try your best, maybe try different revision techniques

Two hours might be too much. The only thing useful I ever learned from my chemistry teacher was that we as humans can only study things effectively for 15-25 minutes. after that you're not taking anything else in. So after 15-25 minutes take a five minute break, walk around, get a drink or whatever, then go back to it.

I disagree. Me and a couple of budies pulled off five six hour study sessions in a week for a final and all of us got As on it. I mean, maybe we only took a part of those sessions in, but the pyramids of coffee cups and over a four hundred review pages written say otherwise.

But everyone is different. What works for one person might or might not work for another one.

i personally need to work for atleast an hour or ill have a break then just stop. im lazy basically. luckily once i get to work i get quite into it but i needs a good push :(

What about video games based on the subjects? Math based computer games worked for me at a point in time where I was having problems with it. It could work for other subjects too if you can find the right kind of games.

Just as a reference, a good math site to learn things from is www.purplemath.com Helped me countless times in Algebra 2.

Also, what about Videos/TV shows based on the subjects? Sometimes they can be boarding, but other times it can help out quite a bit.

I use to be on computers/ playing my ps2 constantly when I was at school and I was ok ( I was crap at maths etc without blaming anything else) and I still am! :p

Back
Top Bottom