What would you like to do

DJ-CHRIS said:
If someone said they want to screw a certain actress and a cheerleader, you guys wouldnt have a problem.

Infact you had an entire thread talking about who you wanted to screw.

Inapproperiate comments would be exactly what I would do with those people :)

Word. It's sad how some find comments inappropriate based on the gender the sexual comment is based on. Personally, I found your goals kinda funny. It's understandable that some want some sexual action and that is their goal. Nothing wrong with that. At least you're not going into detail on what you plan to do once you got to your goal. That would be inappropriate for any gender you wanted to bang, simply because that's private and for yourself.

alvino said:
Word. It's sad how some find comments inappropriate based on the gender the sexual comment is based on. Personally, I found your goals kinda funny. It's understandable that some want some sexual action and that is their goal. Nothing wrong with that. At least you're not going into detail on what you plan to do once you got to your goal. That would be inappropriate for any gender you wanted to bang, simply because that's private and for yourself.
Yep, Chris is walking a fine line again, I don't care what his leanings are, I just wish he wouldn't speak of them in that way here, I think he sort of "enjoys" his short bans, well, he may be heading for another one if he continues, Chris, [1] engage brain, [2] post.

Back
Top Bottom