Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 11:07 AM   #11
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to draconum Send a message via MSN to draconum
Default Re: What would you do if your best friend turned out to be the Antichrist?

I'm not a antichrist, but I'm sure I'm pretty close. I hate religion, but I have no problem with religious people :P I just don't like how religion is setup now, and what it's become. Ontop of the fact that I don't believe in god what so ever.

Chris

Video Card: XFX GeForce 6200 -------------- RAM: OCZ Value ram Dual Channel 256 x2
Old 11-06-2005, 11:17 AM   #12
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to The_Necromancer
Default Re: What would you do if your best friend turned out to be the Antichrist?

I think this whole god thing is a bunch of Hokey.

Old 11-06-2005, 11:21 AM   #13
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Necromancer
I second that.
Old 11-06-2005, 11:41 AM   #14
Baseband Member

Lightbulb Re: What would you do if your best friend turned out to be the Antichrist?

For those who believe in religion - there is an antichrist who is attempting to gather masses on his side, i.e. using tools such as frustration, hatred, fear, currupt politicians, terrorists, etc., and then again, God is also angry with this planet and is using 'natural disasters' to such an extent not experienced before. So, I guess it's all in the interpretation. There is good and evil, as we all experience, but I don't necessarily believe in religion or fanaticism of any kind, as long as I can look myself in the mirror. But the way things are going at present it does scare me. A scientist and/or socioligist would blame it on society and evolution. To each his own.
Old 11-06-2005, 11:55 AM   #15
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to The_Necromancer

To each his own. ahahah, am i the only one who gets this? ahaha (i am really laughing). Well what exactly is hapening in this world that is wrong. (I know them or most of them, but you come up with a list and i will tell you why these are happening)
Old 11-06-2005, 12:48 PM   #16
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Necromancer
Definately.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:51 PM   #17
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Paradox Send a message via MSN to Paradox Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox

If you dont believe in religion, dont bother posting in a topic about such. We dont want to hear it. I'm sure if youve been here a while we know you dont by now.

And yes Im a christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by draconum
I'm not a antichrist, but I'm sure I'm pretty close. I hate religion, but I have no problem with religious people :P I just don't like how religion is setup now, and what it's become. Ontop of the fact that I don't believe in god what so ever.
And you obviously dont know what the antichrist is, It's not A antichrist. Antichrist is son of satan, Sent here to make the world believe he is god.

Xbox Live: Error Lord
Personal Email: HunterMRose[at]gmail.com
Aim: Error Lord
Old 11-06-2005, 03:59 PM   #18
Golden Master

Oh really? Since when was this the "Christian Only" thread? We have the right to state our opinions, so if you don't like them, deal with it.
Old 11-06-2005, 04:15 PM   #19
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Paradox Send a message via MSN to Paradox Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox

If it is blatantly obvious what kind of topic it is why did you click on it?

You came in here knowing full well that it was religious and you merely wanted to start an arguement. It having people shoot down our beliefs with no grounds to stand on offends us.

As I said, We don't want to hear it. That is our opinion. If you want to make a "Lets talk about some stupid reasons that could suggest that maybe god doesnt exist" thread then By all means go ahead, I wont waste MY time posting in there and bothering you with my unwelcome opinions.

Xbox Live: Error Lord
Personal Email: HunterMRose[at]gmail.com
Aim: Error Lord
Old 11-06-2005, 04:17 PM   #20
Golden Master

Whatever. I'm wasting my time talking to such a narrow-minded being. Ugh.

This thread was going okay with no arguments, until YOU jumped back in and had to bitch about our opinions. You're free to state whatever you want about your faith, and I could care less. Just because this thread is about your friends who oh-so hate your religion doesn't mean that people who aren't "believers" are not allowed to post in here. No one is forcing you to admit anything or prove anything. You're the one who's getting mad at someone's opinion.

Good job. You've offcially made this thread sink in to the deep blue sea of locked threads.

Closed Thread