What Would You Do

Id buy a big ass condo. A big condo is really a small house. Fix it up. Id let my parents retire. Get a Porsche 911 Turbo. Get a really nice system in it. i mean like 5000+ watts. Id get a Falcon NW computer (because I wouldnt even bother to make one with that kinda cash).

Invest, invest, invest.

mark thorpe said:
id have a pretty small house, i dont see the point in having a huuuge house, too much effort..

same here, if i were to live alone, then theres no point in having a big house. i would just get one big enough for everything i would own. besifdes, i like smaller houses anyway. more cozy.

Your boss is like aren't your quitting and your like no i'm broke and hes go holy crap.

Meh honsetly i'd have a NICE HOUSE but not a huge estate 5.000, 6,000 feet.

Buy every thing!!!!!
New house (Mansion)
In the backyard of my mansion would be
A. Paintball park( Both indoor and outdoor)
B. skate park
C. Swimming pool
New cars (lamborghini,Tiburon,Lancer Evo,Hummer 2
Sea Doo, Snow mobile,Raptor Quad bike, Motorcycle, Yacht, go kart, OCC Chopper
New Computer
Id buy the best paintball gun, Clothes and gear ever

Apple Ipod
Kyocera Switch_Back Cell Phone
Contacts(Forget glasses)
flat screen tv
DVD player
dvr record thing

Guitar

then I would Prob give the rest to natashia :)

Yeah im to tired to think of the rest lol but their is lots more

I'd like to live of the interested!! I'd buy some nice real estate and a nice car. Then I'd help out the family a little.

A awome house. ferrarie,lamborghenie,a unbelievable computer(atleast 10 grand worth) and I gues the rest would go to the bank. well id allso get a morotcycle,wrestling ring,ps3,360,a voodoo computer and umm very fast internet

omg what i do with this amount of money..

ok buy a whole new wardrobe!! versace, armani, roberto cavalli, MANOLO BLAHNIK SHOES!!! bags, wallets, oooh i wish!!

ide buy more computers, a few new cars even though i just recently bought my new car lol, IDE LEAVE CANON! bah

ide have like a personal assistant, personal trainer, personal stylist, personal hair dresser and personal make up artist! a full time chef employed at my house, and cleaners too!

give my parents a whole heap of money so that they can live in luxury together for the rest of their lives! give a bunch to my brother and sister so that they can raise their future families in the lap of luxury as well!

ide buy microsoft LOL and make more money! bah i wish! i gotta get back to my work... LOL

natalya

ok buy a whole new wardrobe!! versace, armani, roberto cavalli, MANOLO BLAHNIK SHOES!!! bags, wallets, oooh i wish!!
ide have like a personal assistant, personal trainer, personal stylist, personal hair dresser and personal make up artist! a full time chef employed at my house, and cleaners too!

Your such a chic lmfao hah stil wuv ya dw :D

I'd do a whole new expensive wardrobe too, just wouldnt be first pririoty.

I can easily blow 500$ while clothes shopping in a few hours.

I think I would need a gucci suit and stuff :D

Back
Top Bottom