what would you do
ok ladies theres a very slim chance i will be able to get a second 6600gt because i HAVE to pay back my step-mom about a month before i planned to so if i can get a second 6600gt which btw they're changing their internal processors to 90nm as of june 3rd. should i buy another 6600gt or wait since im plying games fine now and get a 6800gt and then sell the one i have now to my brother for about $250.00?
AMD 3000+ @ 2.25
Corsair Twinx 1024mb 2x512mb XMS
MSI 6600GT's SLIed @ 565/1100
Neo 4 Platinum SLI Mobo