what a weekend

culexor

Daemon Poster
friday: i get home and the gas company has left a note saying they missed us for our scheduled appointment. later my mom asks me if the gas people came and i said they left a note. i asked what was going on and she tells me there is a gas leak somewhere in the neighborhood. so they have to turn off some peoples gas. at about 9:00 pm the gas guy comes and tells us we have 2 leaks in our house. wow, i sure feel safe. he said that they can come and repair it on tuesday. that means no heat or hot water until then. it gets a bit colder in my house, but not that bad.
saturday: ok so its pretty damn cold in the house, about the same as the temp outside (55 degrees farenheit). luckly i went to my dads, but then i came home with my bud and some chick, i fall asleep on the floor while my friend and the girl are on my bed, and then i wake up and its warmer in my room than before. i think, wow time to clean my sheets. later the girl texts me asking if he was just using her and he was so now shes all sad and stuff.
sunday: i wake up to my phone saying i have a message, the girl again. we talk for like 3 hours while im still in bed. i get out and instantly i check the thermostat. 49 degrees. i check the weather, 58 degrees. wow, its 10 degrees colder in my house than outside. then i decide to check my cpu temp, its at an all time low of 24 degrees c. so here i am freezing my nads off even though i have 2 pair of socks on, long pants, and a hoodie.

to make a long story short, i cant shower, and i cant wash my sheets, and im freezing my nads off. what a weekend.

turns out he didnt, they made out for like a half hour and felt each other up, still i need to wash them sheets just in case lol.

Back
Top Bottom