What type is your internet

X1337

Fully Optimized
Shaw High-Speed Internet offers a maximum download speed of 5 megabits per second (Mbps) and a maximum upload speed of 512 kbps.

* up to 10 email and Web Space accounts
* globally accessible Webmail with 100 megabytes of storage
* Shaw Email Filter for managing junk email
* Start.shaw.ca, Shaw's feature-packed home page for Shaw High-Speed

# Rental of 1 cable modem
# Secure, reliable, always on connection
# Access to Start.shaw.ca
# Access to your shaw.ca email from anywhere using Shaw Webmail
# 2 dynamic IP addresses
# 10 email addresses and 100 MB email storage space
# 10 megabytes of Web Space per email address for a total of 100 MB, free technical support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year

http://www.shaw.ca/en-ca/ProductsServices/Internet/ShawHighSpeedInternet/Internet.htm#q2

So what is yours

whatever isp my neighbors have, all i know is that i get over 1mbps during downloads, my monitoring program says 54mbps

Sympatico (a)DSL

5Mbps down, 800Kbps up
Unlimited Bandwidth
1X Modem (Mandatory rental)
Really crappy webmail (Basicly hotmail)
A million dynamically assigned addresses.

Rabbit Meadows Broadband Services

Listen to your favorite on-line radio station while you get the latest stock quotes, or investment news. Buy and download music from your favorite artists. Stay on top of important news events by using News.Google.com to have up to the minute pointers to thousands of news sources around the world!

Stay in touch with friends, family or co-workers with email that doesn't slow to a crawl with the first picture sent or received.

With a Rabbit Meadows Connection many things become possible.

Experience the convenience, and power of the Internet as never before!
10, or 25 Times faster than Dial Up!!
No phone line! No other ISP! Use your phone AND the Internet at the same time!!
Your multiple computers can share the connection
Email Accounts are Anti Virus scanned, with SPAM detection
Performance Superior to Satellite based Internet2
Enjoy music, news, and more when on your computer!

How it works:
Rabbit Meadows wireless works just like any other networking technology. Our equipment is installed at your location with a small antenna that points to one of our Access Points located around the Lake Chelan Valley. A small network cable is run to the back of your computer, where it is plugged into your PC's network port. Your computer obtains all network configuration automatically.

Rabbit JET service is superior for Small Office or Home Office use with its lightning fast response. This is the starting business package and works quite well for those who telecommute or work at the 'main' office through a "tunnel" or VPN client.

The Rabbit FAST service is suitable for many residential users who need a good broadband Internet connection. Multiple computers and email accounts work well with this package.

If your business requires a connection for more than 4 computers, or has special needs of any kind, please call. We can tailor service to meet your needs!

Wireless Internet Service PackagesService Type
Rabbit Fast​
Rabbit Jet​
Download Speed1
400 Kb/s​
1000 Kb/s​
Upload Speed1
200 Kb/s​
400 Kb/s​
Email Accounts
2​
5​
Cost
$42.95/mo​
$69.95/mo​
Service Term
1 Year​
1 Year​
Areas Available
All​
All​

All accounts require acceptance of the Wireless Terms of Service.

Call and order your service today!

1) Your service is provisioned at these speeds, and your connection to our network is at this speed. However, the throughput speeds (the speed you experience when you download or upload files or visit websites) will be lower than the connection speed. A number of factors influence speed, including the power of your Workstation, congestion on the Internet itself, and the speed of the websites or servers that you connect to on the Internet, among other factors. Download speeds will vary and speeds and uninterrupted service are not guaranteed. Annual contract, acceptance of our Wireless Terms of Service is required to obtain service.

2) Satellite service is available to almost everyone but latency (the time it takes data to make a round trip to and from the satellite) ranges from 600-800 milliseconds. Download speeds are acceptable but Upload speeds are usually very slow. The latency issue combined with high setup costs and high monthly fees have limited satellite Internet popularity.

I have rabbit jet.

All off rabbitmeadows.

He doesnt mention that it has a 5.5gb cap :mad:

I have AT&T Yahoo! DSL. I hate DSL, and I wish I had cable. I'm lucky if I can get 150kb/s out of my connection. Most of the time I get about 100kb/s give or take.

Haha, mine drops the connection randomly. Most of the time it's after someone calls or uses the phone line, but occasionally it drops out of nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom