What is the stupidest thing you have done to your computer?

replacing my 2nd(data) drive.
took both drives out to copy data, tidy cables etc then replace with new 2nd drive.

i threw the OS drive out....
1 years work gone to the big rubbish truck in the sky...

still furious!!!

parismouton said:
replacing my 2nd(data) drive.
took both drives out to copy data, tidy cables etc then replace with new 2nd drive.

i threw the OS drive out....
1 years work gone to the big rubbish truck in the sky...

still furious!!!

ouch that would suck.....and for stupidist thing ive done to a compy i ripped the usb port out of my laptop by accident lolz. wut i did wus.....pulled out the hub i had hooked up and the usb port came with it!!

When i was but a wee poor student, i saved up for ages got a nice new mobo and AMD XP 2000, Stuck the usb cable from the case in the wrong way and set fire to the lot lol. Luckily i pulled the power cable out of the pc and only thing wrong was the onboard usb had melted ;) Rest works fine to this day lol. Now when i got my new pc i read and reread the usb instructions lol.

I ruined one keyboard with half a can of Full Throttle, bunch of keys stick. Spilled Full Throttle on another keyboard, and its still fine somehow. And I managed to bend pins on my A8N32 SLI-Deluxe mobo, on the IDE port, floppy port, and one of the optical drives. The floppy port is still bent lol.

wood_workur said:
broke the door off my case (The glued it back on) But it deserved to be broken (bad design...)
Heh, with my old case from my Pentium II, I couldn't find some of the screws to take it apart, so I just ripped it apart. And now...I have a case made out of legos!

Back
Top Bottom