What is the stupidest thing you have done to your computer?

mikee

Fully Optimized
The stupidest thing I did to a computer was back in the summer i was over at a buddy s house and he had his computer with the side panel off laying on its side and later that night he got completly wasted and the computer was still sittin there on the floor opened. Anyhow i was standing beside the computer and he comes stumbling over to me and grabs onto my shoulder to keep balence and i tripped and fell butt first right inside the case breakin the sound and video card right off. the other half of the video card was still in the slot.

yikes, me and my friend were screwing around with a really old dell comp, and we turned it on, something was touching one of the Ide cables, and part of the cable just burnt. We saw a bit of a flame, it moved across the cable quite fast. It was pretty cool, but it smelled horrible.

i added extra volts to old computer parts and watched them burst in to like mini lightning storms....and burn up it was amazing lol

my friend put a screwdriver in the powersupply of an old dell we found....while it was running. sparks, and no more computer.

Haha, awesome thread.
Umm... Installing Windows? :p

Nah, I dunno, nothing really stupid yet I guess.

Krucial Element said:
i added extra volts to old computer parts and watched them burst in to like mini lightning storms....and burn up it was amazing lol

How many?

I use 120 or 220, however it's more like an explosion.

"chmod -R 666 /" is the dumbest thing.

One of my other friends back a few years ago pushed his dell tower off his desk like in the dell commercials at the time cuz he thought i would just bounce back but instead when it fell a huge plume of black smoke shot out of the power supply area and it started crackling.

Back
Top Bottom