What state could be do with out?

Having done a tour of about 15(?) states in summer '01 visiting relatives (I've got a lot of friends and family in the US), I'd chuck away:

• Florida - bland, tacky tourist trap with nothing but swamps and theme parks, although Kennedy Space Center was fascinating. The weather was either heavy rain or really hot and sticky.
  • Georgia - it was actually scary, just endless forests and it felt like an X Files set.
  • Indiana - just plain boring. Nothing to see, nothing to do. It was the furthest west I went in the US.

Can't lose Texas, ID is based there. :p

Louisiana for sure, waste of money. I know it's their home and all and people don't want to leave it.. but jesus christ, it's an endless cycle. SHIT GETS DESTROYED, END OF STORY.

ok being stuck in new england or so people call it :

lets take maine new hampshire connecticut massachusetts vermont delaware and rhode island combine them all and just call it

new england == 1 brand new state for umpteen million little states :D

im in maine and it sucks and it shouldnt be called vacationland because u will be bored after 1 or 2 days here and ive been here for all 30 of mine LMAO !!!:mad:

I think we could do without all of the states. All you white man stole them from us any way. Only thing I think you didnt take from the native americans was hawaii, and you took that from the hawaiians.

Dirtbags

lol

Back
Top Bottom