What sound systems do you guys reccomend

Wouldn't personally go for JBL, and Bose, even though they can be good are very overpriced.

Personally, I think my Logitech Z-5500's are rather dissapointing for my likes in music... they just seem too enclosed in music, and you either have the sub not powerful enough, or too powerful that it drowns out the mids.
That said, some songs sound better than others, so it could be to do with bitrate.
The 128kb/s file I'm playing at the moment for example sounds terrible, but sound good on my Creative set.
192 and above sounds better, but for such an expensive set, I expected better.
For games though...great

I don't think you'd be dissapointed with the set I pointed out if you decided to go for them.

Yeah If I had 4000 bucks I would get the bose home theater system. But I don't. Seriously, the bose system is the best in the world. Go to a bose store and watch the presentation. You watch a movie using the sound system. Theres 2 giant speakers and a center speaker. Sounds reallllly good. But then at the end, you see that the big speakers are fake and all the sound is coming out of those 5 little satelite speakers. Definitely worth eh... well most of the money.

And yeah I do care alot about my sound, my sister always comes in my room like yo you got surround lol because she has like 2 of those desktop computer speakers and when you blast them they crackle and smoke out.

Bose isn't what its all cracked up to be. IMO they suck.

I had those speakers lhuser, they were great speakers.

Right now I have a Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 system and I really like it, 200 watts total, but its' a little pricey at $150 dollars.

Yeah If I had 4000 bucks I would get the bose home theater system. But I don't. Seriously, the bose system is the best in the world. Go to a bose store and watch the presentation. You watch a movie using the sound system. Theres 2 giant speakers and a center speaker. Sounds reallllly good. But then at the end, you see that the big speakers are fake and all the sound is coming out of those 5 little satelite speakers. Definitely worth eh... well most of the money.

It's not worth the money.

Go to an audiophile forum, and search for the brand name "Bose". There's a reason why they don't publish their specifications. They also spend more on marketing rather then research, which is the reason why the Bose brand is associated with quality.

Don't get me wrong, I have a Bose system myself. It works fine, but after reading reviews, I might think twice on my next purchase.

ive always used logitech i love the company,very relible i would get something with them.

Logitech is a nice way also. I believe one 2.1 speaker set is around 45-55 bucks at the local shop.

Go to an audiophile forum, and search for the brand name "Bose". There's a reason why they don't publish their specifications. They also spend more on marketing rather then research, which is the reason why the Bose brand is associated with quality.

Don't get me wrong, I have a Bose system myself. It works fine, but after reading reviews, I might think twice on my next purchase.

Bose are overpriced and some speakers sounds better than them for cheaper.

What would that reason be?

Back
Top Bottom